XVIII

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

And you don't take shit from nobody
I know you a bad little chick that I met right around the way
I see your mind want you to leave, but your heart telling you to stay
You ain't got to cry no more, you ain't got you cry no more
I ain't telling you I'm perfect but for you I'll go to war (yeah)

-Looking at myself in the mirror I sighed lowly, here I was trying to do my makeup to uplift myself & force myself to have a good day but for some reason I felt very down.

It was one in the afternoon, I had just gotten out of bed I was alone in yasir's house but I didn't mind... today just felt very overwhelming I didn't want to do anything.

"YURI!" The familiar deep voice yelled, I stood up from the vanity heading out the room going straight inside the living room seeing Yasir holding a bouquet of white roses.

"Thank you" I smiled

"You welcome, why you crying?" Yasir questioned pulling me into a hug. "I'm just not having a good day today" I shrugged

Yasir looked down at me wiping my eyes shaking his head. "Finish yo makeup and get dressed ima' take you out"

"You don't have to Yasir, it's fine" I shrugged.

Everyday Yasir would do something to try to make me feel better & honestly it was helping but it came to a certain point where I felt as if everything just fell down & bring that hurt right back.

"Get dressed fool, I want to"

I smiled a bit before heading back inside the bedroom, I walked inside his bathroom sitting in the chair before looking at myself in the mirror.

Grabbing my makeup brushes I continued applying my foundation where it belonged.

Spotting Yasir walking into the bathroom I watched him walked over to me standing behind him. "Yasir" I chuckled as he gripped into my neck.

"I missed you youngin" Yasir mumbled leaning down placing kisses on my forehead. "I missed you too Yasir"

"I'm craving wings so bad, some good ass hot garlic parm ones too" I looked at Yasir. "Wassup with you and wings mama"

"I don't know"

Turning around I grabbed yasir's waist leaning my head on his stomach as I held his waist tightly. "You're so handsome Yasir" I smiled

"Thank you"

"What you wearing?" Yasir questioned as his hand wrapped around my ponytail. "I don't know, prob a Jean jacket and bodysuit"

"You so pretty yuri"

I smiled turning around hugging into his waist. "Why were you out so early Yasir?" I looked up at him fixing his chains. "It don't matter youngin"

"Can we go to church tomorrow?" I questioned as I grabbed my bodysuit, I removed my robe slipping on my outfit. "Hmm, ion' know yuri"

"You don't believe in God?"

"I do, you know I do I always pray witcha' I just ain't been to church since I was a li boy type shit I don't know how it's gone go for me" He responded

"Your ears are getting red Yasir" I noticed making him nod. "Yeah, they been irritating as a bitch I got a doctors appointment Friday" He responded

"What's ya' body count? I ain't gone judge you Yuri..." He questioned, I chuckled shrugging. "Twelve including you"

He simply nodded.

"You so pretty" Yasir complimented placing kisses on my forehead once again. "Thank you ya"

▷▷

Is it bad that I never made love, no I never did it
But I sure know how to fuck
I'll be your bad girl, I'll prove it to you
I can't promise that I'll be good to you
'Cause I had some issues, I won't commit
No, not having it

- Music played lowly in the car as Yasir & I sat parked infront of a park eating our food from American deli, it was going on eight at night & we were finally finishing up the day.

Safe to say I had a great day Yasir had took me shopping, to go see a movie, we visited a desert shop, even stopped by a photo museum now we were here.

"So what do you think of me Yasir? Genuinely be uncut I won't even get upset with you or anything" I looked over

He sighed.

"I don't know Yuri, I fuck with you to a certain point feel me? And I like you and shit but I want you to heal .. I don't wanna do my own thing while you healing and you start feeling like I don't fuck with you because I really do on God I do it's just some shit we both gotta' work on then if I do start doing my own thing we gone have to cut out all that sex shit and stuff I don't wanna drag you along man you doing good and another thing I don't want us to start fucking with each other and you do some like cheat or some shit because I ain't satisfying you or some- I just want the shit to be perfect if we do end up fucking with each other" He explained

I nodded my head keeping quiet, I didn't know what to say now I could admit I did like Yasir but I knew how I was as a person I didn't want him to go through that especially knowing he doesn't even like relationships as is.

I knew I wasn't the best when it came to relationships because when something sparked my interest I immediately wander off , I just know if that happens with Yasir he'll hate me forever.

I nodded opening the passenger car door, I grabbed the plastic bag & containers getting out throwing them in the trash can next to us before getting back inside the car cleaning my hands.

After they were clean I used a damped wipe finishing it off with hand sanitizer.

"Look at me..." Yasir spoke, I did as told making him grip my chin pulling me closer before our lips touched. "Even if I do my own thing ima' still be here for ya' alright? Always"

"I hear you..." I mumbled

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Short cause idek if I wanna finish