XXXV

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐱 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭

𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐱 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭

- Hearing noises my eyes open scanning the bedroom before I looked over seeing Yuri holding Yara. " my sweet sweet baby" She spoke making me chuckle a bit.

Every morning she did this, I could tell Yuri genuinely loved being a mother just by the way she was when it came to Yara she was a good ass mom too hands on as hell shit she barely like giving me the bed.

In some ways I think yuri ass was made to become a mom.

"Good morning" She looked back at me with a smile. "Good morning, you cooking?" I questioned.

"Yes, the guys and my family are coming over just because if that's okay" She informed, I nodded.

We was current in Atlanta staying at my old at house since I still had it in my name, we was down here for a week for Dj sixth month birthday party it was our first time being back but it felt nice.

"Let me take a shower and ima' come help you with whatever alright mama?" I spoke, she nodded.

"I just love my baby, she's so perfect Yasir I really love being a mom" Yuri smiled in Yara's face. "I can tell, you doing a good job too"

"I wish she looked like me- she look just like you like I ain't put in no work" She frowned making me laugh. "On God and you was the one putting in work" I shook my head.

I couldn't lie being a parent wasn't easy but I enjoyed it for sure, wouldn't change my family for shit in this world.

I ain't never grew up with a real family and I never expected to have one on my own but this was something deep I wanted to treasure it.