XXV

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"Okay girl you looking good!" Yuri complimented her client as they sat in her newly furnished shop doing makeup. "Thank you boo, I haven't gotten my makeup done in so long I just had to come to you are you new down here?" The woman questioned.

Two weeks later Yuri was finally settled in Houston, she was honestly shocked on how much support she was getting in Houston knowing she didn't know much about the city but she felt more than comfortable.

"Yes ma'am, I'm from Atlanta" Yuri smiled proudly. "Okay then boo, I'll have to take you around some spots you be getting drunk and shit?" Kayla questioned.

"I'm pregnant" Yuri pointed out making the girl gasp. "You look great girl, I'll show you the food spots then" Kayla chuckled

"Okay boo, we can definitely do that whenever and... I'm done!" Yuri handed over the small mirror. "You did so good!" The young woman smiled

"I'm glad you like it!"

Yuri watched as the young woman pulled out three twenties handing them over, she put the money in the jar before beginning to spray her area.

"Have a good day baby, text me whenever" Yuri waved. "I got you boo, we might go tomorrow"

The two exchanged a few more words before Kayla left out of the shop leaving Yuri to clean, once she cleaned up her station yuri grabbed her phone FaceTiming Yasir.

The two hadn't been talking much unless it was something about her pregnancy, the two were still trying get themselves together so them being apart was actually good for them.