VIII

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"Yuri..." A deep voice spoke, yuri lifted her head up seeing Yasir laying underneath her making her immediately get up. "I'm sorry.." She yawned.

"You cool.." He stood up

Unsure on how they got into the position yuri looked at Yasir confused. "You got drunk started crying so I came to check on you and you asked if I could stay in here until you fell asleep but I ended up falling asleep right with ya" He explained with a shrug.

"Oh okay, is my dad here?" She rubbed her eyes. "Hell yeah, he wanted you to come to his room when you woke up" Yasir spoke

Like her father told her yuri ended up staying the night with him, he needed to watch her for the night seeing how stressed she was last night he didn't like it.

"Okay"

The young woman walked inside the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom grabbing a white cloth and her facial products, she washed her face good before starting on brushing her teeth.

Once she did her hygiene she made her way back out the room heading into her father's office where he sat at a desk talking to Yasir.

"Step out for me Yasir" Darius spoke, Yasir nodded stepping out the office making sure to close the door behind the two.

"I love you yuri ... you know that right?" Darius spoke as yuri got comfortable on the couch in his office. "I love you too..." She responded

"I need to know who did something to you and what they did..."

Yuri slouched back into the couch covering her face, as bad as she didn't want to cry something in her was just hurting deeply.