Ten

Matrimony

Matrimony

𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭

𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨

—————————ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡

I know mommy's not here right now, and we don't know why
We fear how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But I promise: Momma's gon' be alright

"And if you ask me to Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird I'ma give you the world I'ma buy a diamond ring for you I'ma sing for you I'll do anything for you, to see you smile" The deep voice rapped as Yara laughed recording .

"You always sing this every time we in the car" Yara laughed looking at her father. "Cause you my favorite girl always" Yasir shrugged

Yara was a nineteen year old young woman, she grew up in aspen Colorado with both of her parents & a young sister.

Unsurprisingly Yara grew up to be a daddy's girl, she loved her mother more than anything in the world but she felt her like her father understood her well they were close.

"I love you" Yara leaned her head on her father's shoulder as the car pulled into the driveway of their three story home. "I love you more"

"Come on they gone get on our ass we be any more late with they food" Yasir laughed taking the keys out the car, Yara grabbed the Wingstop bag before getting out of the car walking to the steps of the home.

Once Yasir punched the code in the two walked inside hearing loud music and yelling, Yara laughed walking inside the kitchen seeing her mother & sister singing along to the music.

"Y'all ugly" Yasir shook his head making the two laugh. "We ain't never ugly" Yomi shook her head.

"Yasir did you find a venue so we can renew our vows and stuff?" Yuri questioned, the two had gotten married when Yara was three years old thankfully they were still going strong.