One

Matrimony

Matrimony

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

The sound of loud knocks could be heard making Yuri jump a bit, The young woman wiped her eyes before standing up heading towards the door opening it.

A week later it was the day of Darius's funeral, yuri was broken she didn't have much energy to do anything but she still had to get up and go support her father's passing.

"No... you can get the fuck away from my house" She straight faced looking at the familiar face, Yasir sighed running a hand down his face. "I wanna see my daughter Yuri..."

Yuri hadn't spoke to Yasir since the day she got the news, she ignored every single call & text and threatened to call the police anytime he came around.

"You're not seeing my baby Yasir you're a murderer and I don't need that around my child.. go run the streets or whatever you do and leave me and baby out of that bullshit" Yuri slammed the door.

The door was pushed back open before Yasir walked inside. "So.. fuck everything? Fuck what we had going? Fuck the fact we had two kids? Yuri ya' dad was gone become a fucking problem wether you wanna admit the shit or not"

"Man- my dad wasn't gone be a fucking problem to ME he would never do shit to hurt me Yasir street shit or not he put me before all that dumb shit like stop playing with me like you don't know how my dad move- you felt threatened because of what he said and you felt like you had to retaliate now my kids won't have a grandfather and I don't have a dad - yes fuck everything we had! Yasir it's literally fuck you I don't want nothing with you at fucking all I really wanna give this baby up for adoption when I drop that's how much I don't want shit to do with you Yasir" Yuri fussed

"The fuck you mean adoption yuri? Like you know what the fuck you saying right now? You hearing ya' self? you on some fuck shit like stop being mad at me cause I had to defend myself Yuri that shit ain't right"