Four

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬

𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"Dj stop fucking with your brother boy!" I fussed watching as my son picked at his brother's hair, I currently had a one year old & one month baby.

It was crazy & it wasn't easy, especially when both of your baby's fathers passed due to the street it hurt but I was getting through it.

I felt as if my life was going downhill daily, I couldn't believe I lost both of my fiancés due to gang violence and Darius didn't even get to me this son.

His first son...

Life with Darius was like a happy dream, he treated me with respect & spoiled me like no other he treated me like the queen I was.

I was broken that night, my fiancé died in my arms I always held a grudge against Yasir because of that but it wasn't nothing I could do to bring him back.

I think I will never have a happy ending but I'm fine with that...

Hearing knocking on my door I stood up looking through the glass seeing the familiar face, I unlocked it stepping to the side. "How are you?" I questioned.

"I'm fine, what're we doing?" She questioned

I shrugged. "I'm not sure, we can do days I can get the baby and so on take them on playdates and stuff I don't mind" I responded

Ashanti & I weren't the best of friend's but we were cordial for the kids sake, I didn't know much about the daughter she had with Darius because she kept her away a lot she didn't want her around me so when Darius got her he'd go over his apartment to respect her wishes.

I think Ashanti held a grudge against me but that was completely fine I didn't blame her for it, I knew how it felt to be betrayed...

"What's days you thinking?" She questioned watching melody run around the room. "I can do Thursday to Saturday" I responded

"That's fine.."

"How have you been Olivia?" Ashanti questioned as we walked over to my couch. "I've been fine, what about yourself?"

"I'm alright, I know weren't always on the best terms but I'm here if you need me..." She spoke, I sent a smile. "Thank you... it's hard but I manage"

"I know, I couldn't imagine losing two of my husband's to the streets but babygirl a grown woman to another you should've known better baby- live by the gun die by it once you lost your first husband you should've been done with street niggas Olivia Darius did this shit for real all gas no breaks ... you knew how deep he was in the streets and you knew that was gone happen eventually baby you shouldn't of even got yourself in that situation"

"I know, I knew what I was getting myself into also I'm grown I know what I be doing and I can handle every mistake I make"

"I'm just giving you advice boo you don't know how the game work and it's showing Olivia you're going to lose your life behind this if you keep fucking with street men- they don't care about you having kids they will hurt you Olivia just how Yasir is about to have to move around because Darius people come hard about him.. you need to move around too cause yasir's people don't play either find somewhere safe to go with your kids baby the street dirty out here the game is wicked you need to move around because it's about to be war..." Ashanti spoke before standing up.

"Come on melody.." she spoke

I sat there just looking at her, I looked down at my engagement ring just staring at it as I began fiddling with it.

I don't know what my attachment was with hood men but I had a type & I couldn't see myself with any other ...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This is short because I have writers block..

Opinion on what Ashanti said?

Vote goal: 100
Comment goal: 15