XX

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"I apologize Yuri... I shouldn't of left you I should've been here for you but you know how I am when something unexpected happens but I'm back and better I will help you with anything you need help with- you don't have to forgive me cause I left you in a traumatic time but please understand where I'm coming from..." Ashanti ranted.

I sat at the dining table looking at my mom with a blank facial expression, my mother had officially been home for three days and this was the unfortunately the first time we spoke .

"Okay.."

The room fell into a comfortable silence as I  continued eating my yogurt & Granola while scrolling through my phone.

It was currently a Tuesday afternoon, I  was out of school after a long day of work & a bunch of high school bickering I  was beyond tired but trying to stay up knowing I  had a few plans for the day.

Hearing a ding I looked at my phone before standing up, I  slid on my  shoes & grabbed my wallet before leaving out the front door spotting the Mercedes Benz truck.

I smiled as I got into the passenger side being greeted by Olivia, I  hadn't seen the young woman since my game night & I  was definitely missing her.

"I missed you girl" Olivia smiled at me. "I missed you too girl"

Olivia made a promise to me that she'd bring me over to her house after school just to spend time together, Olivia grew to be like an older sister to me  so I valued  their friendship like no other.

"Look at that belly" A  smiled appeared on my face as rubbed Olivia's belly gently. "Yesss, baby is growing so good I'm excited"