Two

Matrimony

Matrimony

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

The sounds of low sounds played as I watched Yara walk around the living room playing with her toys.

It had been two days since the news about the baby, I didn't know what to do throughout it all I still had to deal with the grief of him along with having to make the decision of a burial or cremation.

Everything was hard between the lost of my father, taking care of Yara by myself, & the breakup with Yasir.

Hard knocking could be heard making me stand up heading towards the door looking at Yasir through the glass, I opened the door allowing him to walk inside before I made my way back to the couch.

"Dada!" Yara yelled excitedly dropping the toys she had in her hand running over towards him, I smiled a bit watching her run. "Left?" She questioned as he picked her up.

"Some like that pretty, I missed you though" He smiled making her laugh. "Miss you too"

"Yo' hair so pretty" He spoke running his hands through her braids. "GG did it"

I stood up walking towards the kitchen, grabbing the bowl of soup I placed it inside the microwave pressing four; Olivia had prepped me meals for a week just because she knew I wasn't feeling up to it.

"How you feeling Yuri?" Yasir walked inside the kitchen holding Yara on his side. "I'm fine" I shrugged

"Can we talk?"

"I'm really not in a good head space to talk with you Yasir I'll literally talk so bad to you right now and I don't wanna keep doing that" I expressed