XI

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"What the fuck..." I jumped out of my sleep, my eyes scanned over the room noticing I was in Yasir's room. "What the fuck wrong with you" I heard before Yasir walked out of the bathroom.

"I had a dream..." I mumbled

He nodded

I couldn't believe I just had a whole stream about Yasir & I having sex, that was crazy especially because we were just genuinely friends.

"Yasir, are you a virgin?" I questioned scrunching my face, Yasir chuckle tilting his head. "Yeah, how the fuck you know that?" He questioned confused.

"My dream.." I shrugged

Yasir tilted his head in pure confusion. "You was dreaming bout' us fucking or some?" He scrunched his face making me laugh. "Mhm"

"Ahhh yo' ass like me" He pointed, I looked at him shaking my head. "No the fuck I don't"

I stood up yawning as I stretched my torso, I sighed to myself as I looked around his room.

"You a virgin for real so you never got head or anything?" I tilted my head, Yasir did not seem like a virgin I was genuinely fucking shocked. "Hell nawl"

"Yasir... you're twenty fucking five" I scrunched my face. "I know, I ain't waiting on nun sometimes I just don't be in the mood for bitches to be in my face and shit so I be chilling last time I was about to lose it that bitch disgusted me the worst way I said fuck that shit" He explained with a shrug .