𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞

Omniscient

Omniscient

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝗔𝗧𝗟, 𝗚𝗔

————————ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡

"It feels so nice to be back home I can't lie..." Yuri expressed as she got out the car looking at their new Atlanta home.

After being engaged for two months Yuri was now five months pregnant & she decided it'd be best if they moved back home just to have that support they needed.

Yuri looked back at Yasir who sat quietly, his eyes was low red & red all he had been doing was smoking the whole ride so Yuri knew something was up. "What's wrong?" She questioned

Yasir shook his head picking up Yara before walking towards the door. "Talk to me Yasir" Yuri sighed opening the front door.

The loud smell of cleaning products immediately hit as they stepped inside of the freshly clean & furnished home; they home was a four bedroom three & a half bathroom, open kitchen , & two living room floor plan.

"Nothing- Yuri just know the shit I do is to protect my family alright?" Yasir spoke, yuri looked at him confused. "What'd you do?"

Yasir stayed quiet feeling the fear of guilt sitting on his shoulders, the young man didn't know how he was gone explain his sorrows to his fiancé he knew she was bound to be hurt.

The sound of loud ringing could be heard making Yuri grab her phone seeing Olivia calling, she scrunched her face answering the phone putting it to her ear.

"Yuri..." Olivia cried loudly making Yuri's heart drop. "Nooo liv please don't tell me what I think you're about to say" Yuri spoke with a cracked tone.

"He's gone Yuri..."

"Noooo Olivia, my dad is not gone what are you talking about dude" Yuri cried loudly as she dropped to her knees, Yasir watched her as his heart felt like it shattered seeing how hurt she was .