Six

Matrimony

Matrimony

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"Baby..." Yuri spoke as she sat up against the headboard looking at Yasir packing away boxes. "Hm?" He questioned

"It was 15k on my dad's head and you didn't tell me?" She questioned lowly, Yasir looked up at her reading her facial expression. "What?"

"Come on Yasir I don't wanna play dumb you knew my dad had cameras in his house and you still made phone calls and tried to backdoor him like what happened? I don't understand"

"... Baby" He dropped the tape looking at her, Yuri shook her head in disbelief. "Just tell me if you did it for the money or not yasir"

Yasir sighed throwing his head back. "I did" He nodded

Yuri shook her head, she couldn't stop thinking about the day she got the news her father passed she knew it wasn't something right about Yasir killing her father yet every one kept telling her to ignore the heavy conscience.

"I'm not understanding why though... whatever you needed my dad would've give you that times two and I'm not understanding why you made those calls in his house then the video of you holding the gun hurt me the most Yasir..." Yuri spoke confused trying to control her tears.

"I ain't know he had cameras in that room man ... I fucked up big time and I know it I let people get in my ear over this shit and when k3 told me it was a hit out on his head we tried to find the nigga who did it to handle that but the nigga end up finding me first we talked and came to an agreement dude I needed to get out the game the money I had wasn't gone last forever Yuri I needed to make sure y'all was straight and that shit don't make it right on everything it haunt me every day man" Yasir explained

"Yasir my dad is gone and not coming back over a li' ass fifteen racks..." Yuri shook her head in disbelief. "I'm sorry yuri"

"Fifteen racks though? Yasir that's chump change we literally spend that on our fucking houses we spend that in one transaction and you killed my dad over fifteen racks?"