XLI

Omniscient

Omniscient

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝗔𝗧𝗟, 𝗚𝗔

————————ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡

"My sweet face!" Yuri yelled out making Yara turn around. "Yes!" She responded walking over to her mother.

"What you doing Sweetface?" Yuri smiled down at her daughter. "Nothing" Yara smiled.

A year later Yuri & Yasir had a healthy one year old with one on the way, Yara was a healthy girl she had an expanded vocabulary she was very advance.

Plus she was a split image of her father but had an attitude like her mother.

"I just love you" Yuri smiled picking her daughter. "Love you" Yara responded

The two walked inside of the Atlanta home that was in Yasir's name, they were proud residents of Houston but they'd come visit Atlanta from time to time this trip was for an announcement supposedly.

"Ask daddy is he ready to go now!" Yuri spoke was they watched Yasir put jewelry around his neck. "Ready?" Yara looked at her dad.

"Yeah I'm ready" He chuckled walking over, Yuri looked at his ears noticing they were a tad bit irritated. "Take them out while we drive so yo' ears can stop being so irritated" She spoke

"Man these hoes hurt like a bitch today" He chuckled. "It look like it papa take them off"

A year later the two were still going strong, Yasir was out of the streets he wasn't employed as of now because he had more than enough money to sit on he just wanted to put his daughter first at the moment; yuri was the owner of a salon in Houston which was more than successful.

"Pretty get in your car seat right" yuri looked at her daughter as she held the door open to their family Benz.  "All done" Yara spoke once her seatbelt was buckled