XXXVII

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬

𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

Olivia stepped inside the two bedroom apartment as she carried the heavy car seat in there. "I got it" The deep voice spoke grabbing the car seat.

"Thank you, it's nice in here I didn't know you had this place" Olivia eyed. "Cause you don't know much bout' me, I come here when I need a clear mind" He responded

Olivia nodded her head sitting on the black couch that was in the living room of her apartment. "How you feeling? I heard about ya' ole dude anybody handled that?" The man looked at Olivia.

"Yasir handled it , I'm fine I'm trying to just get over it and take care of my son because I gotta focus on the present now.. my son need me I can't dwell in sadness I got responsibilities" Olivia explained.

The man nodded. "I see, you need anything I'm good for whatever you need"

"No I don't need anything, you have mouths to feed and I can handle my own I just need like mental support that's it..."

"Well I got you then you can always pop up here when you need it or get my lo' ... I got some for you though" The older man spoke making her squint. "What's up?"

"I got you and li' man a ticket out to Bali just to get a clear mind of shit I think you been stuck in ya' mind for a little bit just be by ya self and I'll fly out if you want me to I ain't tripping just get ya' self together mama" he announced

Olivia's mouth dropped looking at the ticket, even though she never expressed how she truly was feeling she felt like the young man was understanding where she was coming from when she did explain a tad bit; she never asked anyone for help everyone was helping her with the baby but no quite with herself.

The older gentleman was someone Olivia met a few months back, she never thought he'd be someone she was messing with she felt guilty about it but the gentleman was making her happy & making sure she was okay along with her son.

He was an older gentleman so he knew the ups & downs to life, he was a perfect guy the two knew their relationship most likely didn't have a chance at getting serious but they were willing to talk it out.

"Thank you so much what the fuck" Olivia smiled hugging him tightly. "It ain't nothing, let me know if you need money for anything I'll drop a load in your account" The man nodded

"I want  you to come with me..." Olivia frowned

"Alright, let me handle some things at home then ima fly out with you I got you mama"

The gentleman ran his hands down her black dress cuffing her butt from underneath as his face moved to the crook of her neck kissing it gently.

"Don't be getting freaky on me now I ain't that far gone" Olivia pointed making him laugh. "That ass sitting right"

"Always"

"You still wear ya' wedding ring? That's neat I respect that" The man looked. "Yup, you do too" Olivia responded

"Always"

"Thank you for the tickets for real, that was nice as hell of you I'm still shocked" Olivia chuckled.

"It ain't nothing I told you if it's anything I can do just let me know I got it , I know you got it too but just let me help you take all that stress of you love"

"I appreciate you so much I don't even think you understand..."

"Always, let me get li one out here" The man looked at dj in the car seat. "Go ahead"

"He look like his dad for sure Olivia you ain't do no work or some?" The man laughed making her laugh. "Crazy he looks exactly like his father he don't even got a single thing the same as me" She frowned.

"That's a good thing, remind you of ya' ole dude"

Olivia enlightened the man on her situation and he took that into mind, he didn't mind her grieving process or anything he wanted her to be okay mentally before anything.

Olivia knew he wasn't trying to overstep any role or play 'daddy' in her son's life & she appreciated that because most men acted like she needed a replacement when she didn't.

"Ima' drop money in ya' account for ya' hair and nails and shit just go shopping or some whatever you wanna do"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A short update on Olivia.

She isn't moving on but she got a mystery man, thoughts?

Until next time