XXXVI

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"You ready to talk now?" Yuri questioned looking at Yasir as they sat at the dining table in yasir's home. "Yuri- I ain't mad at you it's just the principle why would you lie to me ontop of that yuri that's my homeboy..." Yasir responded

"I don't know Yasir- the way you reacted I was scared like the way you was looking at me I can't even explain I know you were going to be hurt but the anger in your eyes when I said that really scared me I'm sorry Yasir I should've been truthful" She expressed

"That's all I want is honesty yuri that's my biggest thing with you- if you feel like you in a fucked up position you gone lie mama stop doing that shit I tell you every-time I'm more open to accept shit when you tell the truth"

Yuri sighed running a hand down her face, all she wanted was for her & Yasir to be good she was tired of being toxic they were both growing as people and bettering their selves for each other she wanted it to work...

"I've been truthful about everything since then, I haven't even been worried about anything except you and the baby..."

"Alright- I'm done with the conversation you got anything else you wanna say?" He looked at her. "No baby"

Yasir stood up placing a kiss on Yuri's head before sighing to himself. "I apologize for saying I wanted to hit you earlier- right hand to the man yuri I'll never put my hands on you" He apologized

"I forgive you , I love you I'm sorry for upsetting you" She responded. "I love you too"

"Are we good?" Yuri questioned making him nod. "Know I ain't leaving you I just needed time to cool out" He shrugged pulling her close to him.

"You're so handsome" Yuri smiled rubbing his chin. "Appreciate it"

Yasir laid his head on her stomach as her hands ran through his locs. "We need to find stress relievers or something cause I know the day we
Piss each other off bad and our anger collide we're going to end up doing something we regret to each other..." Yuri spoke

"I know man, I don't wanna ever do nun to you but when I get to that point I can't control myself that's why I always try to walk away"

"I ain't gone lie I'm scared of what we're capable of Yasir.."Yuri spoke, Yasir nodded in agreement. "I ain't gone lie cuh we gotta stop pissing each other off foo"

Yuri nodded in agreement as she looked at Yasir, she wasn't necessarily scared of Yasir at all because quite frankly no one out fear in her heart

She was never the type to say 'No one scared me' but her father taught her to never let anyone put fear in her heart which she didn't; It was just the simple fact yuri didn't know what she was capable of her self when she was upset let alone Yasir it was something in her that made her scared for each other if they ever got to that point.

"You know I love you right?" Yasir reassured, yuri nodded. "I love you too"

"I'll never do anything to hurt you I want you to remember that shit Yuri for real cause I feel like you becoming scared of me or some and that ain't even it" He made direct eye contact.

"I'm not Yasir.... I'm scared of what we might do to each other if get each other mad enough" Yuri explained  "we gone be straight Yuri"

"Promise Yasir..."

"I promise we gone be straight mama I promise ..." He responded . "Ok"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi I got writers block if I update smb dying so let's not rush me lols.

Yuri is scared of her & yasir's temper colliding, opinions?

Until next time