XXXIV

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"My sweet babyyyy" I smiled as Yasir held Yara in his arms, my baby was now two months old and I was more than happy.

Motherhood was amazing I loved every part about it, I felt like I was made to become a mother she was the best part of me I genuinely think Yara was made for me.

She was the perfect edition to the family.

Yara was beautiful she was the perfect mix of Yasir & I , she was the same complexion as me with hazel eyes she had Yasir's eye shape, nose, & lips.

"She so active, I thought her li' ass was gone sleep all day she ain't fucking with it" He laughed making me nod in agreement, one thing about it my baby was more than active .

Looking at the Apple Watch I read the time before standing up. "Come on, let's gone head to the airport" I spoke.

Today we had a flight back to Atlanta, we hadn't been traveling much this was actually our first time going back home since I had the baby.

"Yo' ass fat as a bitch Yuri" Yasir spoke making me laugh. "Thanks?"

"Needa' do some backshots so I can hear it"

"Stop talking crazy in-front of my baby Yasir what the fuck" I mugged making him laugh. "She don't even know what we saying this shit sound like gibberish to her" He responded

"Give me my baby and let's go" I laughed placing Yara in my arms, Yasir grabbed our bags before we walked outside.

"It's crazy how far we came..." I spoke as Yasir opened the door of the black truck. "On God" He agreed