III

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

Looking In The Mirror - Yuri eyed her body in the black laced lingerie two piece set, it was Wednesday night & Yuri's first day on the job.

Just her look tonight was lingerie night, Olivia had took her to the store to grab her a set that she was actually loving.

The lingerie hugged her body perfectly and her skinny figure was banging.

The young woman wore her hair in a silk press that stopped right above mid back, she had a light beat for the makeup & two Diamond earrings in.

"You look great" Olivia smiled at her eyeing her outfit. "Thank you, I'm nervous" Yuri chuckled.

"Don't be, don't even think about it just go out there and do your thing" Olivia shrugged, after all the trainings Olivia gave her Yuri definitely had the basics down.

"Let's welcome our new doll to the stage who goes by the name of 'Diamond' !" The announcer spoke, Yuri blew out a breath of air before walking out of the locker room heading to the stage.

Once she got on stage her eyes damn near popped out the socket seeing how many people were in the club, she sighed to herself before grabbing onto the pole as everyone cheered her on.

The sound of Rihanna's 'Pour it up' played loudly through out, Yuri eyed the pole before doing a simple turn on the pole.

Money immediately started to be thrown giving Yuri confidence, she smiled to herself bending over making her butt jiggle before latching onto the pole jumping on it.