Chapter 1

CRAIG'S POV
—————————————————

Craig's POV:

I love Tweek more than anything in this world. He's my everything, my reason for living. I can't stand the thought of anyone else looking at him, let alone talking to him. The mere idea of someone trying to take him away from me sends shivers down my spine. I can't let that happen. I won't.

Whenever I see someone talking to Tweek, I get this uncontrollable urge to confront them. To warn them that he's mine and that they need to back off. I know it's not rational, but I can't help it. I'll do anything to protect him, even if it means scaring people away.

And when Tweek is around, I can't help but flirt with him in a very creepy, seductive way. I know it makes him uncomfortable, but I can't help myself. I just want to possess him completely. He's mine, and I want everyone to know it.

Sometimes, Tweek tries to ignore me or avoid me altogether. But every time he does, I feel this overwhelming sense of panic. I can't let him slip away from me. I'll do whatever it takes to keep him by my side.

One day, I caught Tweek talking to one of his old friends from high school. I knew I had to act fast. I approached them with a smile on my face, but my heart was racing with anger and jealousy.

"Hey, Tweek. Who's your friend?" I asked, trying to sound friendly.

"This is Craig," Tweek said, looking uncomfortable.

I could tell he wanted me to leave, but I wasn't going to let him out of my sight. Not when there was another man around.

"I don't think we've met before," I said, extending my hand to the other guy.

He looked at my hand warily before shaking it. "I'm Scott."

"You know, Tweek doesn't really have time for old friends," I said, turning my attention back to Tweek. "He's got a lot going on these days."

Tweek looked like he wanted to say something, but he stayed quiet. I could tell he was scared.

After that encounter, Tweek started avoiding me even more. I knew I had to do something to keep him close. That's when I started telling him what he could and couldn't do while dating me.

"You can't talk to guys without my permission," I told him one day. "You're mine, and I don't want anyone else getting in the way."

Tweek looked at me with fear in his eyes. "Craig, that's not fair. I can talk to whoever I want."

But I wouldn't back down. I had to make sure he knew that I was in control.

"It's for your own good, Tweek," I said, trying to sound reasonable. "I just want to protect you."

But deep down, I knew I was being controlling and manipulative. I didn't care. As long as Tweek was mine, that's all that mattered.

"Uh Craig , I-I gotta g-go to class now,", Tweek says , walking away from me. That didn't sit right with me. I did not want him to leave me hanging just for a stupid class! I had to act fast!

I quickly grab the belt loop of his pants and pull him back towards me.

"Where do you think your going?!", I say turning him around. He was now standing right in front of me and boy did I LOVE it! The way he looks up at me with those cute almond eyes, his spikey blonde hair, and his adorable little faces all in one did it for me.

I had to get in him...