Chapter 19 PT 2.1

Kenny's POV
——————————-

I still can't believe it... I let the psychopath stab Tweek . MY TWEEK! Just seeing Tweek's pale body in the hospital bed makes me wanna kill Craig myself.

Ever since last night, I have not left Tweek's side . I did not wanna risk leaving him to possibly get hurt again , it would hurt me even more . The doctors saw how upset I was by this and decided to let me spend the night at the hospital with Tweek .

I woke up not too long ago but didn't feel like getting out of the bed . I was too tired and stressed out to be standing right now. I look over at Tweek to see him fast asleep. Poor boy , he looks so physically and emotionally drained even when sleeping. I continue to stare at him as I watch him slowly open his eyes .

I walk over to his bed with a slight smile on my face. " Hey Tweekers "  I say as I run my fingers through his soft , silky hair . He's just so perfect .

"H-Hey.." he says quietly, looking at the scar under the big bandage from when he was stabbed last night. GOD it hurts to even mention it!

I could tell he was still upset so I wanted to try and calm him down. I sit on the side of his bed and carefully wrap my arms around him , rubbing his back and his stomach far from the scar. " I'm so sorry that happened to you Tweek. You don't deserve all of this pain and torture " I say choking up just thinking about it .

Tears start to run down my face as I can't help it but sob a little. To think that yesterday could've been my final moments with him hurts . A LOT . I promise to keep him safe and all to myself from now on. I won't even let a fly hit him .

Tweek sees how impacted I am by this and hugs me back with one arm and grabs my face with other .

" It's okay Kenny, please don't cry . At least you were there for me, I love you for that. " he says with a big smile . Wait.. Tweek loves me? I mean that much to him ? Wow , I can't believe it! He loves me back , WOOHOO! Okay okay I'm getting too excited, but can you blame me?

Before I realize it, I see his face start to get closer to my face . I know he's leaning in so I start to do the same. Our noses are now touching as our lips are super close and I chuckle at it. I can't take it anymore so I press my lips onto his for a sweet kiss.

BEST . KISS. EVER! It was just so loving and passionate that it felt like all our problems went away for good. We continue to kiss for a couple more minutes until we're interrupted by a knock on the door . It's the doctor.

We pulled away blushing so I can open the door to a doctor who obviously is in a good mood since she's smiling. She must have good news. " I have great news , Tweek's gonna be getting released today!" she says as happy as me . Oh boy I'm so happy!

" That's great! What time?" I ask the doctor while trying to calm my happiness down to get more details about his release.

"Like right now " she says even happier than before . Thank goodness he's coming home , and by home I mean back to ME ! We get his on , sign some papers, and head out . His parents are at work and are gonna be out for a while , which gives me a chance to spend some quality time with him. FINALLY!

Tweek's POV
——————————

I GOTTA confess to Kenny! ASAP! This is probably my chance to ask him out so it has to be perfect, just like him. THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!

We get to my front door and I unlock it , leading Kenny to my basement. No , not in a creepy way you idiots (ur not idiots:)). I have like a second living room but bigger down there , plus that's where we have our sleepovers anyways.

Actually, I have something up my sleeve that he might like , and so will I . Shhh, don't tell ANYBODY (do I sense lemon coming? ;)).
Once we get downstairs, I push him onto the couch and I straddle him on his lap.

" I want you soo bad McCormick, you just don't know it~." I purr in his ear before I start to mark his neck...