A/N

I hope this message finds you well. First and foremost, I wanted to express my sincerest gratitude for your support and patience as I navigate through a challenging period in my life. You have been an incredible source of inspiration and encouragement throughout my writing journey, and I am truly grateful for your understanding.

I believe that honesty is the foundation of any meaningful connection, so I wanted to take a moment to explain the reason behind the delay in releasing new chapters of my book. Lately, I have been facing quite a lot of stress and hardship in various aspects of my life. These external factors have taken a toll on my overall well-being and have made it difficult for me to find the necessary peace of mind to focus on my writing.

However, I want to assure you that my passion for storytelling remains unwavering. Writing is not only my creative outlet but also a way for me to connect with wonderful individuals like yourself. I am actively working on finding ways to alleviate the stress and regain my creative spark, so that I can continue sharing the story that has captured your interest.

Please bear with me as I navigate through this challenging period. Your support means the world to me, and I promise you that I will do everything in my power to overcome these obstacles and deliver the next chapters of my book. In the meantime, I encourage you to revisit the existing chapters, perhaps discovering new details or hidden meanings that you may have missed before.

If you have any suggestions or ideas that could help me overcome this difficult phase, please feel free to share them. Your input is invaluable to me, as you are not only a reader but also a cherished member of this writing journey.

Once again, thank you for your unwavering support and understanding. I am truly fortunate to have readers like you who inspire me to continue pursuing my passion. I promise to post a new chapter soon.

Warmest regards,

Tally.