Chapter 6

Tweek's POV

——————————-

I can't put up with this anymore! He's  literally draining me by the second. More specifically, CRAIG FREAKIN' TUCKER! Okay now I'm serious about getting away from him . Thank god right now we have off campus lunch. That way, I have more than enough think time to get out of this mess. YIPPEE! I'm sorry , I just wanted to celebrate at the moment. I promise no more funny business (sorta). The bell rang as soon as I ran straight to the students parking lot. Yes , I have my own car. It's a white Mercedes. Okay I'm getting off track again. Back to work.

I hop in my car and exit the school. First thing to do is to get food. I can't think on an empty stomach. Once I get my food, I drive back to the school and start eating and thinking. Maybe I can just make it easy and get him arrested for assault? Nope , I need more evidence and he'll get out quick since he's only a sophomore. Wait a second , I can just ask Mr. Mackey to rearrange my schedule a little . If I do that , I won't have to be in the same classes as him ! That's a good plan but dang it , I don't wanna move my AP Math . But what if I just stay in the same classes as him , but do the work outside the class so I'm not sitting with him . I'M SO SMART!

My mini celebration is soon interrupted when I see my friends and Craig come up to my car . UGHHH! I forgot we always come to my car for lunch. They get in talking and laughing with each other and of course Craig sits in the passenger seat right next to me. Not for long (hopefully ) . " Wow , you didn't wanna wait for us Tweeky ?" Tolkien asks smiling and eating his food.

I see Craig playfully hit Tolkien on the arm when he heard the name " Tweeky ". Seriously this is so pathetic. I chuckle to myself a bit until Craig puts his hand on my upper thigh , caressing it brutally to HIS comfort. NOT MINE. He even rubs a part that was bruised and it was painful. I since in pain a little as he continues to make me even more uncomfortable.

" Hey , nobody can call him that but me . Right Tweeky ?" He says , looking at me with a psychotic facial expression. I look at him and nod my head to just drop the conversation. Not only does he treat me like a pet , but he doesn't even allow anyone to call me a silly nickname? How much more cruel and cold hearted can you be Craig ?!

"Y-You okay T-Tweek ? You seem more tense than usual." Jimmy asks me . I wanna tell him the truth but I know exactly how that will turn out . I'll get twice the amount of bruises from Craig  if I tell ANYBODY what's going on . Why can't I just be free ? Spread my wings and fly?

"Yeah I-I'm fine . Thanks for asking though " I say while opening the door and getting out my car . FINALLY TIME TO ACTIVATE MY PLAN!