Chapter 7

Craig's POV
——————————-

"S-Sorry guys I-I c-can't stay long , I f-forgot that I h-have stuff to take c-care of so see y-you guys later bye ! " Tweek says in a obvious rush . Geez what's wrong with Tweeky ? Wait a minute , he better not be pulling anything funny ! But I know my little Tweek won't do anything, he's an angel . I'll just go check to make sure . " I'll go with him " I tell the others as I get out the car . I walk into the school and look at the clock . Only two more hours left for lunch , perfect.

I walk past Mr. Mackey's office , until I stop in my tracks by a familiar voice. Is that Tweek ? I get closer to the door to listen in on the conversation. "As long as your teachers are okay with this then go right ahead Tweek " I hear Mackey say . Okay with what ? " Thanks Mr. Mackey ! Now I can still do my work but in the library " I hear Tweek say . I know what he's doing ! He wants to avoid me . How CUTE is that ? He thinks he can get away from me . I hope he doesn't think that he can get rid of me ! I love him too much to allow that. I need to prevent this ASAP ! I guess I'll just have to scare him first , then have my way with him. You might think that what I just said was gross , but have you seen my Tweek ? He's freakin' GORGEOUS! I mean he's a babe ! But back to the plan ...

Tweek's POV
————————-

Finally I'm getting somewhere ! I'm not gonna do this with every class , just the ones I have with Craig in them of course. I head out of Mr. Mackey's office and see Craig literally standing right in front of the door OMG NOOOO! " You think you can escape me huh Tweek " he says with a huge smile on his face . His smile was as similar as the joker's smile . I know , CREEPY! "W-What no! I just wanted s-some peace and quiet! " I say in a hurry . Dang it Tweek . You know he's not dumb ! He forcibly grabs me by my hip and we start to walk .

"Listen Tweek , you know I love you , yet you try to run away from me " he says in a normal tone still walking with me . He just makes me rage . " I wanna get away from you because you make my BLOOD RAGE ! " I say not stuttering once . It took me a max of five seconds to realize what I said and who I was talking to . Just as I suspected...

He stopped walking and looked at me with a terrifying face . A face so scary it could scare Eric Cartman, and he's the most frightening in the school. He instantly pushes me against a locker and grabs my neck and starts choking me . I was struggling to breathe and was crying while trying to get out of his grip . " LISTEN IDIOT ! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO WATCH HOW YOU TALK TO ME?! YOUR ALL MINE SO GET OVER IT!" He angrily yells. I can't even get a proper sorry out because he choked me to the point where I started to feel faint and .. pass out...