Chapter 16

Craig's POV
————————-

I know I've been home for only three hours, but I miss Tweek already! The good thing is that tomorrow is Monday and we have school. That means I can go pick up Tweek and drive us there. Or, I can just drive by his house and see him. I'll just do both of those instead of one.

That's double the Tweek. I put on my shoes and hop into my truck. Oh and by the way, I have a Range Rover. It's about two years old and BOY do we already have some great memories in there! Especially in the backseat, (wink wink ;)).

I drive to Tweek's house which does not take long since he only lives a mile away from me. I get to the house after what it seems like FOREVER. I get out the truck and walk up to the front door to peek in the window. I see Tweek on the couch but there's someone next to him .

It looks like their laughing with each other. I get closer to the window to see who this person is sitting next to MY Tweek and realized who it was. THAT LITTLE BASTARD! Who does Kenny think he is showing up at Tweek's house laughing with him?! At this point, words cannot describe how furious I am at the moment.

Without hesitation, I knock on the door, and it flies open almost right after I knocked. I'm then greeted by Mr. and Mrs. Tweak in front of me. "Hello Craig! How have you been sweetie?" Mrs. Tweak asks , clearly happy to see me since she knows that I'm dating Tweek. " Oh I've been good. Just decided to stop by and hang with Tweek for a bit " I tell them .

"Go right ahead . We're going to the shop for a bit . Have fun with Tweek" Mr. Tweak says , letting me into the house. I start to head right upstairs, since they went up there while I was talking to his parents. I can't wait to see their faces when I go into the room...

————————————————————————— Sorry this chapter is so short! Im on a road trip to Detroit as of this time so I didn't wanna write as much during the ride and instead actually get some sleep. But I'll be posting a new chapter tomorrow and a chapter of my Gallavich story as well . Bye guys!!