Chapter 11

Kenny's POV
——————————

I'm at Stark's Pond to decompress and to enjoy some fresh air, but I can't help but continue to think about my interaction with Tweek and what he told me. He doesn't deserve to be broken down and abused by Craig like that . He's way too sweet and hot- I-I mean caring to be treated like that. But lately I've been feeling a different way about him . It's like there's a weird yet good feeling I get just from looking at him . I just can't tell what it is though.

Then I realize what the feeling is that I get , IT'S LOVE! God I'm such a dummy for not realizing this WAY sooner. Wait , so does this feeling I get mean that I'm in love with Tweek? I take a break from thinking for a second to just calm down and admire the sights around me .

The beautiful lake with my reflection and the sunrise on it that I can just gaze at for hours , the cool air slightly whistling and brushing my face slightly, it feels like I'm in my comfort zone. I just need my comfort person. It then hits me . Oh my goodness I'm in love with Tweek!

It sucks im just realizing this now and it's too late to do anything about it. He's with Craig now , just not by choice of course. If I were Craig I wouldn't show my love to Tweek by forcing him to have sex or hold him hostage , he's treating Tweek like a puppet and he's the master which is SO not cool.

I just wish I could have Tweek to myself and protect him from any danger that would come his way. I would cherish every moment I have with him...

Tweek's POV
—————————-

I had a halfway restless night. I mean who wouldn't after getting basically raped by your "boyfriend ". I start to open my eyes from the four hours of sleep I received and remember that I'm being held by Craig. I can't get up not only because this creep is really holding me for dear life, but my body hurts like HELL! It feels like Cartman sat on my whole body ! What a pleasant way to wake up (sarcasm if you didn't understand).

I attempt to get up without waking Craig up which COMPLETELY backfired. He groans and looks down to see me curled in a ball on his chest. "Hey cutie " he says right before he turns my around in his arms and then starts to plant kisses on every inch of my face with a smile. If we had a normal non- creepy relationship I would think this was cute , but that's not the case as you can see.

"Good m-morning C-Craig " I stutter , looking a bit scared thinking of last night. He then just chuckles at me and starts to get off the bed. "I gotta run a quick errand so I'll be back soon " he says putting on some clothes. "O-Ok " I Mutter out facing the wall on the bed curling up in the blanket.

He grabs his chullo hat and his car keys to leave. " Do you need anything while I'm out babe?" He asks bending over on top of me to peck me on the cheek . "N-No thanks" I say . With that , he smiles at me and mutters "bye baby " while walking out my room. I just lay in my bed for a couple of seconds until I hear the front door lock . Here's my chance!

I quickly get up to clothes on and grab my house keys . I race downstairs and head out the back door. I make sure to lock my house , including the front door . I start to run in a random yet familiar direction. I just wanna get far away from him even if that means leaving my own house. I then notice where I'm running to, and that's Stark's Pond. I start to walk to a nearby bench when I spot a familiar person with an orange parka . Kenny..