Not a chapter! Mini oneshot.

INT. COFFEE SHOP - DAY

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee fills the air as Tweek sits alone at a table, lost in thought. Kenny approaches, a concerned look on his face.

KENNY
(sliding into the seat across from Tweek)
Hey, Tweek. You seem a bit down. Everything alright?

Tweek looks up, his eyes red from tears, but a faint smile appears on his face as he sees Kenny.

TWEEK
(slightly sniffling)
Oh, hey Kenny. Yeah, I guess things have been rough lately.

Kenny leans forward, his voice filled with genuine concern.

KENNY
(softly)
I noticed you and Craig haven't been getting along. Do you want to talk about it?

Tweek hesitates for a moment, feeling a mix of emotions. He takes a deep breath, realizing he can trust Kenny.

TWEEK
(teary-eyed)
Well, Craig and I had a huge fight, and it just... it hurt me, Kenny. He said some really mean things, and I don't know what to do.

Kenny reaches out and gently takes Tweek's hand, offering comfort.

KENNY
(sincerely)
I'm here for you, Tweek. You don't deserve to be treated that way. You're a wonderful person, and anyone would be lucky to have you.

Tweek looks into Kenny's eyes, feeling a warmth spread through his heart. He appreciates Kenny's kindness and support during this difficult time.

TWEEK
(whispering)
Thank you, Kenny. You've helped me more than you know.

INT. PARK - DAY

Weeks have passed, and Tweek and Kenny have grown closer. They spend more time together, sharing laughter and supporting one another.

Kenny gazes at Tweek, his feelings growing stronger by the day. He decides it's time to take a leap of faith.

KENNY
(nervously)
Tweek, there's something I want to talk to you about.

Tweek looks up, curiosity in his eyes.

TWEEK
(sincerely)
What is it, Kenny?

Kenny takes a deep breath, his voice filled with vulnerability.

KENNY
(softly)
Tweek, you mean the world to me. You've been through so much, and I've seen your strength and resilience. I want to be there for you, always. So, um... I was wondering if you'd be my boyfriend?

Tweek's eyes widen, his heart racing with a mix of surprise and joy.

TWEEK
(teary-eyed)
Kenny... I never expected this. But yes, yes, I would love to be your boyfriend.

Kenny's face lights up with a wide grin, and he pulls Tweek into a warm embrace. They hold each other tightly, feeling a sense of comfort and happiness in their newfound love.

EXT. PARK - DAY (LATER)

Tweek and Kenny sit side by side on a park bench, hand in hand, their smiles radiant.

TWEEK
(giggling)
I can't believe we're actually together, Kenny.

KENNY
(laughing)
Yeah, me neither, Tweek. But I'm glad we are. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world.

Tweek snuggles closer to Kenny, feeling a sense of security and peace.

TWEEK
(whispering)
And I'm glad it's you, Kenny. Thank you for being there for me, through all the hard times.

Kenny kisses Tweek's forehead, his love shining brightly in his eyes.

KENNY
(whispering)
Always, Tweek. I'll be by your side through thick and thin .