Chapter 12

Tweek's POV
——————————-

"Kenny!" Is all I can say as I run to him . It's crazy how he was actually who I wanted to run into . He is just so sweet and supportive and he just makes me feel like I have a purpose of living. He's the whole reason I've been still fighting for my life (literally) , trying so hard to keep pushing and to not give up. Whenever I see him he just makes me... feel things? I can't really explain it but I can say that it's like a deep , yet comforting feel. I just don't know what it is.

As soon as I get close enough to him , I just instantly throw myself into him and melt into his warm body and arms . I feel him hug me back as he also runs his hand into my hair while I try to fight back the tears in my eyes . It's so hard. I've been broken mentally and physically for months, and it's all because of Craig. I can't take it anymore and just start to sob into his chest.

"I can't do this anymore Kenny!" I sob as he tries to comfort me and say positive things in my ear . " Tweek please don't give up . You have so much to live for . You can't quit it all " he says as he softly holds me and looks me into my eyes pleadingly . God his eyes are so beautiful.  It would hurt to leave Kenny on this cruel , shallow world alone , but what do I really have to live for ? Craig constantly abusing me? That's not how I would like to live my life.

Out of nowhere I just stop to take a moment and look into his eyes and him in general. His beautiful and silky blonde hair shining in the morning sun . It's like you can see an angel in his hair . The way his facial features look so structured and downright adorable. Man , I never realized how cute he actually was . "Kenny , as much as I would hate to leave you, what other choices do I have ? I don't wanna keep getting hurt by Craig anymore. I mean he says he loves me all the time , but why doesn't it feel like love?"  I say sniffling.

I then see his face softened as he takes my hands in his . He looks so genuinely concerned and worried for me. He pulls me to sit on a bench next to him . " Tweek Tweak , you need to get away from him . I know it's not easy , but I can help you. You know I have never ever left your side at all and I will continue to keep it up. I will try my absolute hardest to protect you from him . And maybe even.." he stops mid sentence and brings his face closer to mine . Is he leaning in ? Oh my goodness I think so ! But he stops when his lips become inches away from my lips . " Maybe I can even show you what love actually feels like" he says softly.

He sounds so genuine about what he said. To the point where I could believe him. Is this what my feelings want ? " Kenny I-" I was interrupted when I heard a familiar voice call me . I look up to see that it was... Kyle? "Oh hey Kyle" I say as he gets closer as I gently put Kenny's hands down.

" Tweek you gotta get home now ! Craig's on his way back to your house . He's not close right now so it gives you time to start walking " Kyle says out of breath and in a rush . I let out a loud sigh and get up from the bench me and Kenny were on . "I'll see you guys later " I say as I walk away and head home .

I made it home in time to change my clothes and hop back in the bed. As I'm laying there , I think about my interaction with Kenny just now . I feel different , not a bad different but it's definitely different. I'm just so glad that I have somebody that looks out for me and is willing to protect me from anything...