Chapter 10

Craig's POV
————————-

I'm so excited to see Tweek! I plan on having my way with him too. Since his parents are out of town , I'll be able to have a sleepover with him. I get home and start packing a bag full of clothes and hygiene stuff. Once I'm done, I head downstairs and flip my sister Tricia off , then head out the door. He lives a couple houses down so I can just walk there.

I finally arrive at his house and open the door since it was unlocked. "He must be upstairs " I think to myself. I head up to his room and peek in his door to see him sleeping with nothing on but boxers with half of his blanket off of him exposing a bit of his butt. God he's so freaking HOT. I barge in the room and get on top of his back facing his butt. I caress the lump with my hands and he starts to wake up .

"GAHH C-CRAIG! H-HOW DID YOU G-GET I-INTO MY H-HOUSE?! He yells startled. I chuckle a bit as he looks scared. "The door was unlocked baby, I came to have a sleepover with you " I say with a smile. " And to have some fun with you of course " I say as well. He gets out of the bed instantly and backs up. "N-NO CRAIG! I DONT WANNA HAVE FREAKING SEX WITH YOU CREEP " he yells angrily. That useless piece of trash! How dare he!

I got up and tackled him to the bed. "YOU ARE MINE , AND YOUR GONNA DO WHAT I SAY AS IN HAVE SEX WITH ME " I yell  repeatedly punching him in the face as he cries and screams sorry. My time to shine...

⚠️SLIGHT SMUT WARNING ⚠️

I get off of him quickly to take my clothes off in a rush . I've been trying to get into his pants for a week . A WEEK ! I flip him over until he's on his arms and legs on the bed , and start taking off his boxers. "N-No please!" He begs through sobs , but I ignore him. He starts kicking me off of him which pisses me off , so I punch him really hard in the eye. He screams even louder as I removed his boxers fully and stick two fingers into his entrance. He's pretty tight but that's definitely no problem for me .

I grab the condoms off the end of the bed and place one on . I slap his butt and slowly enter inside of him. He's still crying but I continue to thrust in and out of him, picking up the paste a little. I go faster and faster to the point where he starts moaning and crying. Boy does he make the best sounds. I cum inside of him without any getting on the bed. The first time the bed stayed clean surprisingly.

SMUT OVERR

I fall right next to him on the bed and just look at him . He's so fine ! Even when he's crying. He's a shaking MESS right now, but I don't pay a ton of attention to it though. All of a sudden he gets up and runs to the bathroom to shower. After a couple minutes, I go to the bathroom and listen to him cry from outside of the door. "Hurry up Tweek ! I wanna cuddle with you baby" I say in a sweet tone , which makes him cry even more. I can tell he's truly scared of me. Perfect.

Tweek's POV
————————

I come out the bathroom with some pajamas on , bruises and a black eye , and red puffy eyes from crying. I look at him watching TV and smiling looking at me . I let out a little squeal that I make when I'm scared and he just pats the bed .

I slowly but carefully sit on the edge of the bed looking at him from the corner of my eye, making sure he doesn't touch me . He then places a hand on my waist and rubs in gently. I'm still mad and upset so I slap his hand off of me . He gets really mad and yanks me by my hair into his arms .

" Stop trying to avoid me Tweek. Your mine and your gonna be mine forever . Your never gonna get away from me and if you do , I'm gonna find you and hurt you badly . And I seriously don't wanna do that because of how much I love you . " he says sternly.

I just turn back to the TV with tears in my eyes and watch the show until I fall asleep. I can't keep living like this , but I don't have a choice! I've tried MULTIPLE times to get away from him , but nothing seems to work . And it's not like I can tell anybody, the only true person that I can talk to is Kenny . Wait a minute.. KENNY! THAT'S IT!

MINE//Yandere Creek / Twennyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें