Chapter 4

Craig's POV

—————————————-

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?! He can't talk to me any type of way he wants like I'm NOT his boyfriend for crying out loud! Don't get me wrong I love my little Tweek to the moon, but he has to get punished once again. I quickly raise my hand to get Mr. Garrison's attention so we can leave early.

"Mr. Garrison , can me and Tweek leave class early since we're done?", I ask looking right at Tweek with an intimidating look. I see him get scared and slide down in his chair whimpering. Perfect.

" Sure thing . Take the pass", he says . I grab Tweek's hand and we walk out of the class. "So you think you can just talk to me any type of way you want huh?", I say dragging him back into the empty classroom. At this point , he is TERRIFIED. He's a shaking and crying mess right now, but that doesn't stop me from showing him tough love.

I punch him right in the eye causing him to fall to the ground yelping and sobbing out loud . This means it's working.

"YOUR GONNA BE SORRY FOR WHAT YOU DID !" , I yell in his face. "I-I'm sorry C-Craig please !" , he chokes out. I then pull out the pocket knife . "N-No p-please !", Tweek screams .

I don't hesitate as I cut on his arm with the knife which must be really painful as he screams and sobs. "Okay okay I'll stop . But promise to not talk back ", I say unbothered. " I p-promise!" , he yells out. How sweet of him.

I get off him and pull him from the ground and into a big ole' hug. He cries into my chest as I stroke his hair and back. Aww poor baby .", "Shh it's okay hun. I love you but you had to get punished for yelling. I still love you very much ", I soothingly to try to calm him down . Man he's sooo cute!