Chapter 10

Ray pulled his van up to the used car lot, "hey, Jack Thompson called you" he told the salesman who met him outside "you have a car waiting for me, I'm Ray" he said showing his drivers license.

The salesman took him in the office and handed him a set of keys "its the white sedan, we've tinted the windows just as you requested" he told him, the windows tinted so dark that you couldn't see inside "though if CPD asks you, you did it on your own" the level of tint illegal.

Ray just laughed "whatever man, I'm like Teflon everything just slides off, nothing sticks so I'm not worried about a little tint" he said as he tossed him the keys to the van he would not miss it.

"Listen, Adam since Ray is gone I'm going to back to my apartment" she said as they laid in bed, she waited for his response.

He wasn't sure how to react, he wanted her with him all the time he also realized that she probably wanted to be in her own home too. "I want you to stay with me, at least a little longer, please?" He sighed "let's make sure he is really gone before you move back in your place"

"I can agree with that, but I need to go home and get some things and just check on the apartment" if she knew Ray, he most likely trashed the place.

"Alright, I will get dressed" he said as he pulled jeans and a shirt on.

"Let me go in first"Adam said as he unlocked the door, the living room and kitchen looked fine, "just wait" he said to Kim who started to follow him, "let me make sure he is gone"

Adam called her "he's gone" he said and she raced to her bedroom "he trashed it Kim, I'm sorry"

She couldn't believe her eyes, anything that could be broken was, all her clothes tossed out of the closet and shredded. Her mattress had been sliced and tossed on the floor, the television smashed, holes in the wall. "Just like Ray" she muttered.

"Looks like I will be staying at your place a while, huh?" She said at least this very dark cloud had a beautiful silver lining.

"We need to file a report" Adam said as he called for a patrol car.

Ray watched from a distance as they left the apartment, the few things he didn't destroy Adam loaded up in the bed of his truck, his hands all over Kim once he put the two bags down.

"Keep it up brother, it's your funeral" he muttered, this guy was really pushing it.

He followed them back to the pretty boy's apartment, and set up the next phase of his plan this on would be fun, he made a mental note to bring popcorn.