Something New? The Surrogate Nanny Teaser

Hello all!

I'm here with some good news. I'm working on something new—something you've never seen from me before. I'm doing some experimenting with a new style and with a special someone I think most of you have heard about before!

A. N Boyden and I are embarking on a new steamy journey with full, in depth sex scenes (for all the smut lovers) and enough fluff and angst to last you a life time. This new work will be edited and have double weekly updates. It's also almost done, those updates are guaranteed. :)

It's being released here on Wattpad on Friday, but the first 5 chaps will be on Kindle Vella as well where it will continue to be updated.

Enough teasing here is the cover and blurb:

Simone Livingston (24) agrees to be a surrogate for Anthony Powell (30) after the tragic death of his wife

Simone Livingston (24) agrees to be a surrogate for Anthony Powell (30) after the tragic death of his wife. Everything goes well until Anthony is AWOL for his child's birth, and Simone is suddenly abandoned at the hospital with a newborn. Forty-eight hours pass and Simone faces a difficult decision: allow the child to go into foster care or take her and raise her as her own. She decides the latter and leaves with her unexpected bundle of joy.

A year later, Baby Nori's father arrives on her doorstep, soaked to the bone, and explains he was a victim of a vehicle accident that left him in a coma. Simone's world shatters when he demands custody of Nori. She refuses, prompting a custody hearing that leaves her childless. Not being able to live with the loss of her child, Simone considers the unthinkable but is interrupted when Anthony's lawyer extends her an offer that is too good to be true...become Nori's nanny.

Tensions quickly rise between Simone and Anthony as they co-parent and live together. The close proximity is too much for them to handle, and boundaries are soon crossed. Will Simone's nanny contract expire after a year, or will Anthony want a permanent extension?

The Surrogate Nanny will be available for sample on 5/26/23 on Wattpad but the journey will continue on Kindle Vella!