Part 1: Just met

Yareli who was pretty and slim was catching the attention of Mr Kim eyes for a while now. They have been dating for 3 months now. The way she walked and spoke to people made him smile. Mrs Seo knows Mr Kim is in the mafia business including his 7 sons. Yet she can't help but love him.

Yareli: You know we're gonna have to tell our children about our relationship? Even if you don't want to.

Mr Kim: I know, but think about how my 2 youngest sons would react. You know how they can be some what...annoying, wild, rude, chaotic, did I already say annoying?

Yareli laughed at her boyfriend who smiled. She knew her daughter isn't the type of person to welcome a man into her heart so she isn't sure if telling her daughter Y/N about the situation. But she is going to have to, although she will leave out the mafia part she will tell her about her relationship with Mr Kim and his sons.

Yareli: I have to go home soon, will you be kind enough to drop me off, without complaining? If so hurry, I have to reach Y/N before she panics about me.

Mr Kim: of course I'll take you, besides what type of boyfriend would I be if I didn't make sure you get home safe. But I'll make sure you do get home safe, I have to set a good example for a good farther for Y/N.

Yareli nodded instead of speaking do to her feelings anxious about not being with her daughter during this time. She knows Y/N is probably fast asleep, but the thought of her daughter being alone at home scares her. Yet she knows Y/N won't be harmed by anyone, there neighborhood still is quite dangerous.

Mr Kim: what's wrong love? You thinking about Y/N?.... Come on let's hurry you home then. After all you feel perturbed by your daughter being alone.

Yareli: you read me so well, this is why I fell in love with a manipulator known as the mafia king. We should be going now, so come on. And don't forget to tell your kids about us.

Mr Kim agreed to obey her and led her to a black van where his bodyguard was waiting for him. The bodyguard opened the door for Yareli and Mr Kim, allowing them to take a seat. The door was shut and the van started to move towards the direction of Yareli house. The ride was filled with laughs from a the couple in the backseat. When they arrived to the destination Mr Kim opened the door and walked  Yareli to her front door, Yareli kissed Mr Kim goodbye before leaving.

Yareli: Y/N? Where are you, are you asleep or are you awake?

Yareli voice seem to sound like a worry anxious tone. She made her way up to the stairs towards her daughter room where she saw Y/N on her tablet watching videos. Yareli walked in and closed the door behind her smiling at her pretty daughter.

Yareli: hey, there is something I want to tell you but you have to understand from my prospective also. And please hold your comments till the very end, okay?

"Hmm" is the answer she got from Y/N while she was sitting up from her bed. Y/N was all ears for her mom's conversations and stories but she felt like this one particular conversation will probably make her feel uneasy or uncomfortable.

Yareli: Okay so I'm just gonna say it. I have been dating for about 3 to 4 months and I really love him, I know how you are going to feel about this due to you not loving your real dad but please understand I'm in love. I need your support.

Y/N looked at her mother understanding how she must feel. She hugged her mom and sighed before saying something.

Y/N: mom, I know you are in love and that you need me to feel okay with this situation so that you can feel better about it, but Even though I don't feel all the way confident about this...I'll try to get along for your sake. But I won't accept him if he is like my real father.