Part 6: Deaf and Mute?

Y/N woke up to her mom no where to be found. She checked her clock and it read 10:34.
She walked down stairs and all the boys at the table except for Mr Kim. She was looking around to hopefully find her mother, but Hoseok offered her a seat next to her.

Y/N: Where is my mom and Mr Kim? They were both supposed to be here.

Jin: Well they aren't here because both of them had went wedding shopping.

Everyone looked at Jin shocked, how could he say that with a simple face. Yareli wasn't the type of person to keep secrets like this from her daughter, so Y/N thought of giving her mom time to tell her about the reason for the wedding shopping.

Jungkook: That means they are getting married, and I have to be her brother! This is totally not okay with me.

Yoongi: You don't have to agree on their choice, in fact none of us have a say. Not even Y/N, you know how Yareli and dad has been happy lately.

Jin: Yoongi is right, we can't change their mind on something serious like this. I'm pretty sure Y/N doesn't want her mom to be heartbroken, so let's all just stay quiet until they tell you all about it. And be happy for them, even if it's a fake act.

Hoseok: So Y/N that means we will be siblings and we can have a sister and brother bond, like I've always wanted to.

Taehyung: Hoseok your just going to accept her as your sister that fast? You don't know her good enough, she might have bad intentions on all of us.

Jungkook: Exactly, and you don't know how she feels about you. Besides she probably doesn't care about you.

Y/N: I care about him, more then I do to any of y'all. Hmm, in fact the whole time I've know you all, Hoseok has been the nicest one...and Namjoon.

Jungkook: Don't care, oh yea Jin and Yoongi I'm inviting my friends over. They are spending the night here if you don't mind.

Jin: Just keep them out of the office and father room, that's all you have to do. Unless Yoongi has something to say.

Yoongi: I do, keep them no good boys away from Y/N. They are bad influencers and they might do something to hurt Y/N.

Y/N: Does that mean you care about me?

Y/n asked smiling but Yoongi just made a pff sound before turning towards the young girl direction before speaking.

Yoongi: I should care about you, your kinda our responsibility now. So don't think I'm being nice, I'm just doing what a good brother- I mean a good....

Namjoon: Guardian.

Yoongi: That's the word, I'm just trying to be a good guardian for you. Plus my dad is going to get married to your mom, so your going to be my sibling soon.

Jimin: Yah, does that mean she gets to share our stuff? Because if I'm sharing my things with her, then we have a huge problem.

Y/N: We won't share things, I don't share unnecessary things with people who can't tell the difference from a berry and nun berry.

Taehyung: What are you trying to say about him? Because if your trying to call him something then just say it instead of sugarcoating it.

Y/N: I'm calling him imbecile, if you don't know what that means I understand. Your used to lower vocabulary words.

Jimin: We know what that means, and we don't appreciate you calling us dumb. We are smarter than you think.