Part 21: Building trust

It's been 3 weeks now and everything was back to its original state. Y/N went back to school as before. Nobi and Hyeon was concerned about Y/N, but she told them how she was badly hurt because of what had happened. Y/N was at lunch with Hyeon and Nobi, they was talking about the upcoming season of their favorite show.

Hyeon: So you're saying that your having a birthday at your house? In 2 weeks?

Y/N: Yeah, appa said that I should celebrate my birthday with friends and people I love. That's why I'm inviting you two.

Nobi: Yay! I can't wait. Hyeon don't you have a basket ball game tomorrow?

Hyeon: Yeah, this time Y/N has to come watch us play. Our team is the best in the country, and not to mention how I am always looking good in the basketball jersey.

Nobi: Nobody wants to see you in that jersey and besides, Y/N is going to the basketball game because I'm gonna be there, not you.

Y/N: I'm going for the both of you...if my brothers let me go. They are really protective when it comes to me going places without my mom.

Hyeon: Well I'm pretty sure you can just say you want to go see one of your brothers play and they'll allow you to go.

Y/N: Yeah I'll just ask Jungkook to let me come with him.

Nobi: Yay! Y/N I'll save you a seat right next to me. I'll buy us popcorn and snacks that they sell.

Y/N: Okay perfect! I will ask my dad to buy me a Polaroid camera so we can take pictures and hang them up in our rooms.

Nobi: Oh my gosh that would be so awesome and cute!

Hyeon: Anyways, so Y/N are you excited about the fair coming up? Me and Nobi go every time it comes.

Y/N: Yeah! I have never been to a real fair, that sounds really fun.

Y/N laughed at the thought of going with them. She stopped when she felt a presence of someone sit next to her. She looked over and saw Jungkook sit next to me while taehyung and Jimin was walking over to me.

Jungkook: What was you all talking about?

Y/N: We was taking about how me and Nobi was going to go to your basketball game tomorrow.

Jimin: That's perfect, I'll save you a seat in the front so you can cheer for me.

Jungkook: Why are you sitting with..him

Jungkook said while indicating that he was talking about Hyeon. Y/N sighed and faced palmed herself as she looked annoyed. She folded her arms and she furrowed her eyebrows.

Y/N: Oppa! You promised me you wasn't going to make a fuss about y'all being in the same room!

Jungkook: Okay, I'm sorry...Oppa is sorry for making you upset. Although I'm not going to talk to him.

Jungkook said teasing Y/N as he saw her face turn red. Y/N was looking at Hyeon who looked back at her with an uncomfortable expression. She looked at Nobi who was busy texting on her phone.

Y/N: Jungkook you're clearly making him uncomfortable! Stop being like this, it's annoying and embarrassing...

Jungkook: Me, embarrassing!? I'll show you what embarrassing is.., that's why you still sleep with a night light on and you act childish!