Part 22: Secret

Y/N: What big mistake? What happened?

Jungkook: I accidentally scratched mom car, it's like really bad..she doesn't know who did it. Don't tell anyone though!

Y/N: You did what!?...okay it's fine.

Y/N looked at him before taking a deep breath in. She smiled softly as she nodded her head and hugged him.

Y/N: If mom asked what happened say that you don't know, I'll think of an excuse that is true but isn't all the way true.

Jungkook: Thank you Y/N! I promise if you need help with anything, I'll help you.

Y/N: Whatever..

Jungkook and Y/N entered the room again as they saw Taehyung on his phone watching short clips of videos. Jungkook and Y/N sat down to play video games before the door swung open. They looked back and saw Hoseok at the door with a bag in his hand. He walked towards Y/N and handed her the bag. She gave him a confused look as she grabbed the bag.

Hoseok: Dad got you a new phone..don't break it this time. He placed your SIM card from your old phone into that one so you can still have our contact information on it.

Y/N: Oh, tell appa I said thank you and thank you Oppa for bringing it to me.

Hoseok: Your welcome, food should be ready in a few minutes.

Jungkook: Hyung, how is mom feeling? Like is she okay or?...

Hoseok: She is doing good...wait, why? Did you do something wrong.

Jungkook: No, I just haven't heard from her in a while that's all.

Hoseok left the room after glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook sighed in relief as he faced Y/N who was powering on her phone. Y/N smiled as she swiped the screen up for her to have access to apps. Checking her messages, she noticed Nobi and Hyeon made a group chat and had texted her. She instantly replied back telling them how she had a new phone. She looked up at her brothers who was also on there phones now waiting for her to play the game with them.

Y/N: I wonder what the theme of my birthday party should be, I've never had a real one before

Jungkook: What do you mostly like?

Y/N: I love flowers, they are very pretty.

Taehyung: Ugh nobody wants flowers as a theme for a party! That's so girlish.

Y/N: Oh..

Taehyung looked at her as she was pouting until Jungkook came up with an idea.

Jungkook: Y/N you love animals don't you? You can have like an rainforest themed party, eight flowers and animals together.

Y/N: That does sound cool, doesn't it Taehyung?

Taehyung: Yeah I think so.

Jungkook: Okay we finally have ideas, I'll let mom and dad know about the plans and they'll help us.

********************************************

It was around 4 in the morning when a loud yell was heard. Y/N sat up in fear as she knew what that yell was. She got out of bed to see what her mom was yelling at, as she peeped her head out of the bedroom she saw everyone else doing the same. Although they were looking at her direction, it was like they were looking pass her. She turned her head to where they was staring at and got startled as she saw her upset mother. Her eyes widen as her mom had her eighth hand on her face as if she was trying to cool down from being mad. Y/N walked towards her mom and asked in a low voice "what happened mama". Yareli looked up quickly and sighed.

Yareli: Someone scared my car up and broke the mirror. That was my first car I bought for myself.

She said in a low voice as she felt really upset and emotional about it. Y/N looked at Jungkook who was absolutely terrified as his eyes was widen. Y/N sighed and looked at her mom.

Y/N: Mama I think I did that...I was trying to clean your car off but used a bad scrubber that scratched your car...when I realized what I had done, I tried running away, but I fell back and broke the mirror. Mom I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do it, I was just trying to wash the car. Please don't get upset mama.

Yareli looked at her daughter as she felt bad for making it a big deal. She pressed her lips together as she hugged her daughter.

Yareli: You did nothing wrong, don't ever beg me for forgiveness again...you know I hate when we used to do that.

Y/N: I won't do it again mom, I apologize.

The sound of a groan was heard as their eyes diverted to Mr Kim.

Y/N: Appa, we were just going to be.

Mr Kim: Don't stay up to long as you have school tomorrow.

Y/N walked back to her room after giving her mom a kiss and hug. The sound of everyone doors shutting was the last thing hear before   Y/N fell asleep.

********************************************