Part 4: Move in

Y/N wasn't very sure about this moving in stuff, but her mom was excited. Y/N was looking at her mom smile and laughing with Mr Kim, and she found herself with a small smile on her face. When her mom is happy and smile, Y/N can't do anything else besides be happy.

Y/N: Uncle can me and my mom share a room for 3 days first, so I can get use to the environment.

Mr Kim: I don't see why not, you can have the room closet to my room. The bed is huge so I think the both of you can sleep on it.

Yareli: Y/N I'm sorry everything is going to fast, but I just want things to be better for you. And you can start school tomorrow, and your new brothers can go with you.

Y/N agreed to her mother idea even though she don't know them well. Y/N wants to tell her mother about how she saw Jungkook and Taehyung yesterday, but she doesn't want to include the bullying part of the story. They eventually arrive at Mr Kim house, and she saw Yoongi and Jin standing outside by the entrance of the house. Mr Kim offered Y/N for help but she refused and instead she told him to help her mom. The box she was carrying was big and she couldn't see, she was walking towards the door when she bumped into someone. She placed the box down and looked up to find Jin, he helped her with the boxes after she apologized to him.

Y/N: What's that smell? It's very strong like a burning smell.

She said looking at Jin and he also smelled it, he brushed it off thinking it was probably the chef. He was walked back downstairs and Y/N was following him until they felt this heat wave hit them. Y/N thought the house was on fire, but when Jin and her walked towards the kitchen they saw the three youngest trying to make something.

Jin: What the hell are you doing!? Trying to burn this place down, you must be out of your mind! Clean this up and get ready for lunch, dad wants us to eat as a family.

Jimin: Why? Does he have something to say to us or is it just a random lunch?

Jin: No, because of her and her mother. And stop asking so many questions.

Jin said pointing at Y/N who was awkwardly tried to leave. She wasn't comfortable with this current environment and she wanted her mom to come and get her, she would even be happy if Mr Kim walk in so she can pretend to talk to him before leaving.

Jungkook: If our dad is gonna change because of you then, then they need to leave. And no isn't an answer.

Y/N didn't want to be here with them either but her mother seems happy and that's all that matters, if those boys think they will make them leave causing her mother to be hurt, then they'll have to kick them out over her dead body.

Y/N: My mom isn't leaving, if she is happy then she should be here with him. So if there is anything you have to say that is negative then tell me not her.

Taehyung: Wasn't you the same girl who was almost going to get bullied? And then you leave us after offering us chicken?

Y/N: I don't recall me recommending me to buy you two chicken, you both tried making me buy it. So you should actually change your sentence before someone misunderstands.

Y/N storms out of the house towards her mom and Mr Kim who was sharing a coffee break at the back yard patio. Yareli smiled at her beautiful smart young daughter, making Y/N smile. Mr Kim suggest for Y/N to sit with them and she accepts the invitation.

Mr Kim: When you were in there with the boys, did they say anything to you? Anything that offended you?

Y/N: No in fact Jin helped me unpack, besides him catching the boys we saw at the park, burning up the kitchen.