Part 28: Park day

The two girls woke up first as they headed downstairs where they met Yareli and Mr Kim. They ate breakfast and waited for the others. Little later on, Hyeon, Jungkook and taehyung woke up. The sound of running came from the stairwell, it was Jungkook and Taehyung racing with Hyeon walking right behind them with an slight hint of annoyance. Taehyung beat Jungkook to the table making Jungkook become a sore loser.

Mr Kim: Stop running.

Jungkook: That's not fair, Hyeon was in my way!

Hyeon: What?! No I wasn't, I just got in here.

Hyeon spoke as he walked to sit next to Y/N. Jungkook looked at Hyeon with a 'I don't care' expression before walking up to him.

Jungkook: You're in my seat actually.

Hyeon: What? There is plenty of other seats.

Jungkook: Yeah, but I want to sit next to my little sister.

Hyeon: I was here first.

Hyeon said as he squinted his eyes making it clear that he was giving a point. Taehyung sat down besides Nobi and started to eat some breakfast. Yareli and Mr Kim was giggling at the argument the two boys were having while Y/N and Nobi was fed up with their brothers. Finally both Y/N and Nobi nodded at each other before getting up.

Hyeon: Where are you going?
Jungkook: Where are you going?

The two asked at the same time, Y/N rolled her eyes with a long sigh.

Y/N: Me and Nobi are going to get ready to go outside to the park.

Hyeon: I'm coming.

Y/N: You have to eat breakfast first then you can go.

Hyeon: Okay, wait for me. I'll eat and then go with you guys.

Jungkook: I'm coming too, after all I am the one who makes everything fun.

Y/N: More like makes everything troublesome...

She spoke under her breath with an annoying voice but she quickly place on a smile when Jungkook got offended at the comment.

Taehyung: You all need to hurry up and get out. It's annoying to hear all your thoughts and mouths at once.

Mr Kim: I wish I could agree, but my daughter does nothing wrong...and same for her friends.

Jungkook: Yeah I know she is your special little "princess".

He said making an high pitched voice when saying the word princess. Mr Kim quickly grabbed his spoon and threw it at him making Y/N yell.

Y/N: Appa! You're embarrassing me!!

Yareli: Honey, why are you so obsessed with getting upset.

Mr Kim: It's not obsession, it's a job of being a father. I have to make sure he understands what I mean.

Yareli: Yeah okay..

Y/N wanted to leave as quickly as possible, she grabbed her phone and smiled at her parents.

Y/N: Alright, Mom and dad we are heading out now don't forget to tell hobi where we are please.

Yareli: As soon as he comes through the doors, I'll let him know sweetie.

Y/N: Thanks mom

The young girl flashed a smile at her mother and father before her and Nobi went upstairs to change. They came back down where they saw the two annoying boys fussing, the two girls walked pass them and left the house. The wind was blowing in a beautiful breeze making the moods of the children feel warm inside..well that was until Jungkook and Hyeon ran out the door yelling at the two girls to stop and wait up for them. Y/N and Nobi began to increase their pace making the two boys run. Jungkook scolded them, but Hyeon quickly got upset at Jungkook.

Hyeon: Don't yell at them, you should've been quicker.

Jungkook: Me?! No it was you who was walking slow.

Hyeon: Slow? Well if you wasn't to busy arguing with me, we would've be-

Nobi: Enough! Can you guys stop arguing this one time?

Y/N: Right, you guys are always arguing like a couple.

Jungkook: Eww, who would want to be married to him?

Hyeon: Yah, a lot of people would want to.

Jungkook: Pfft in your dreams.

Y/N: Can't even go to the park without getting aggravated...

Nobi: I thought it was going to be just us anyways..

Hyeon: You were not leaving anywhere without me beside you.

Nobi: Whatever.

Y/N: Alright me and Nobi already called dibs on the swings so...

Jungkook: Yeah we don't care.

Hyeon: At all.

Nobi: Nobody asked if you guys cared.

Nobi gave them a dirty look before her and Y/N headed over to the swings. Nobi was telling Y/N some stuff she heard at school while the boys started to ease drop.

Nobi: You remember when we snuck to see the boy I liked?

Y/N: Yeah that's how we mainly became friends

Y/N smiled at Nobi which Nobi returned.

Jungkook: So yall became friends over a guy?!

Y/N: Shut up! It doesn't concern you.

Nobi: No we became friends because she stopped some girls from bullying me.

Hyeon: Who was bullying you? Why didn't you tell me!

Jungkook: Forget that! Who is the guy y'all were talking about?

Y/N: It was nothing! Geez you're such an ignorant idiot.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at her and sat on the near by bench while pulling out his phone. Jungkook smiled and flashed the camera towards Y/N as he snapped a photo. Y/N looked at the camera and made an ugly expression with a slight of annoyance to it.

Y/N: What, you're my photographer or paparazzi?

Jungkook: No I'm a good big brother.

Y/N made an eww joke about him before she heard a very bright voice. She turnt around and saw Hoseok with a smile. She quickly got off the swing and ran towards him.

Hoseok: Well you're excited to see me.

Y/N: Yes! We have so much to do today.

Hoseok: Well come on let's get it done with.

Y/N: Okay, come on guys!

The other three walked up to the two before they started heading to Hoseok car to start the day.

**********************************************

I apologize to all who is reading this as I have not post recently, I have been so caught up with soccer and testing that I have not been able to make time to write my books, still love you all though :)