Part 20: Everything is fine

Jihyeok: Who the hell are you?

Jihyeok groaned as he got kicked again, the knife was picked up again with a bloody end to it.

"I don't think we met, but I'm Jin."

Jihyeok: You son of a B*tch! Get the hell away from me.

Jin looked at him quietly with pure rage on his face. He was looking around for Y/N while being observant to the house.

Jihyeok: You're gonna be dealt with when I'm able to get up! Damn you!

Jin: Where is Y/N.

Jihyeok: I don't know who that is. So get away from me and my house!

Jin: Okay I guess you want it more difficult, I'll stop once you tell me where my little sister is.

Jin slowly carved into Jihyeok skin with the knife he held, the sound of Jihyeok yelling and begging, sounded like music to his ears. Jihyeok didn't want to give in, but he couldn't handle the pain of being cut into pieces in his own home.

Jihyeok: She is in that room! Down the stairs, Just stop!

Jin: You better hope she is in a good condition or so help me, I will kill you in the most painful way.

Jin dropped the knife and ran towards the door, he yelled out, but didn't hear a eco back so he guessed the room was soundproof. He kicked the door and it flew open, the site made him act quickly. Y/N covered in bruises, bleeding from her lip, laying on the ground in fear, traumatized about everything...Jin ran to her immediately. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around his sister's cold body, she sobbed and sobbed once she heard his voice. It was as if she was hearing him for the first time, it seemed like years ago when she heard his voice.

Jin: Everything is okay, I'm here now. Mom, dad, and the others are on their way, don't cry.

Y/N: Why didn't you come sooner, I had to go through this pain all by myself all alone. I'm scared.

Jin: Better late then ever, right?

Y/N: Oppa, I hit hurts, my head is getting heavy, my eyes are getting tired, it hurts when I move...

The crying sounds quiet down as her eyes closed. The sound of people running became more clear as multiple people ran in the room. Yareli collapsed as she saw her baby girl in this state. She cried and blamed herself for letting this happen, she never looked down on herself during this moment.

Yareli: My baby! I failed as a mother to keep her safe! I'm a horrible parent, why wasn't it me to go through all of this pain! Why God, Why did you make my baby feel this hell like world!

Yareli was in a mental state, Mr Kim helped her stand as he was trying not to cry at his wife state. He pulled her into a hug as she sobbed, the room felt so think, yet so empty. Slowly a groan interrupted the silence, Jihyeok tried to crawl away, but Yoongi was quick enough to catch him. Jungkook slapped himself mentally, feeling as if it was his fault that Y/N was in this situation. Y/N was picked up by Jin as they quickly realized she needed treatment from a professional, not just a bandage and peroxide. Yoongi grabbed Jihyeok and dragged him to a all black tented window car where he placed him in the trunk. The sound a the trunk being banged on, trigger Yoongi as he wanted to beat the guy to death. Yoongi gave his car keys to his assistant as he ran towards his family to take Y/N to the hospital.

********************************************

The sounds of doctors rushing towards them is all Y/N heard through her painful nap. She heard muffled voices as she slowly opened her eyes, blurry vision was covered by her blinking eyes. She felt dizzy and deeply uncomfortable as she couldn't move. The feeling of sweat dripping down from her forehead made her even more anxious about the situation. Although her vision was blurry, she read out the word 'EMR' on a sign. She smiled slightly as she realized she was being helped out by a doctor. She tried moving her arms but they were heavy, yet her legs felt the opposite it was weak and light, she couldn't move at all. She slowly heard the words 'We're losing her' come into contact with her ears before she blacked out. She saw a black space, empty, cold, dark and lonely, she tried to yell but nothing was audible. She came across a window panel, of her old house. As she tried looking through the window, a bright light quickly absorbed her as she gasped. Being brought back to life she quickly gasped for air, the doctor stood back in shocked at how he brought her back. Yareli quickly hugger her with a terrified expression. Y/N wasn't sure what happened while she wasn't awake, weather it was a dream or if she had experienced death, whatever she felt, was truly something she would never forget.

Mr Kim: We thought we had lost you! You weren't breathing for a good 5 minutes.

Y/N: So I was dead for 5 minutes, but it felt as if it was 5 seconds...

Yareli: What?

Y/N: Nothing mom

Y/N smiled as she tried to sit up but her mom quickly placed her hand gently in front of Y/N chest, stopping her from sitting up. Y/N looked around the room and noticed her brothers weren't in the room with her. This made Y/N feel confused and unsure about if everything was alright.

Y/N: Where are my brothers?

Mr Kim: They are dealing with something back at home...You should eat something, the doctor said you had eaten before you had fainted, but you used up to much energy.

Y/N: hmm, I'm not hungry, Appa.

Yareli: Well when ever you are hungry, you let either me, your dad, or one of your brothers know that you want something to eat. Okay?

Y/N: Yes ma'am, What happened to..to Jihyeok after I fainted...

Yareli: He..went to prison after we called the authorities. They are now investigating him, so you are safe from now on...I promise you.

Y/N: Appa, when will I heal properly?

Mr Kim: The doctor said you'll get better within a few months...but if you need anything, I will get it for you. Don't suffer alone anymore, okay?

Y/N: I won't suffer alone

Y/N smiled at her parents as her eyes drifted to the ceiling. She was bored already so she asked questions that she wondered.

Y/N: When can I go home?

Yareli: The upcoming weekend.

Y/N: Oh...Do they have a remote for that tv right there?

Yareli: Of course, I'll do get it.

Yareli walked out and Y/N looked at her dad with a serious look. She then looked up at the ceiling blankly before speaking.

Y/N: Jihyeok isn't in prison...is he?

Mr Kim: No he is.

Y/N: I can tell when mom is lying, so just tell me the truth. Don't lie to me appa...

Mr Kim sat down with a long sigh as he looked at his injured daughter. He pressed his lips together and spoke softly.

Mr Kim: You are correct, he isn't in prison. In fact, the boys are handling him very well if I'm being honest...But don't tell your mom I told you, it's between us because I know you can keep a secret for me, just like I can keep a secret for you.

Y/N: I won't say anything as long as mom isn't being over dramatic about everything. She is always thinking it's the end of the world when I get hurt, it's funny to me. I'm glad mom is happy with you, appa. You are a great person.

Mr Kim: Indeed I am.

The door creeped opened as Yareli approached in with the remote. Smiling as she handed it to Y/N, Y/N powered in the TV and turned it to a kid cartoon. She laughed as she watched the show for a while, Yareli smiled at her daughter. Knowing that Y/N is the only reason she is living with a smile on her face, she couldn't help but smile.

Yareli: My beautiful world...

********************************************