Part 8: Yoongi room

Before going home the girls went grocery shopping since Yareli wanted to cook dinner tonight. Yareli checked the clock that showed 3:15. When the two girls arrived home they were greeted by the made Mr Cho who was smiling as they came in with bags. As they walked in the only people on the couch were Yoongi and Mr Kim. Y/N placed the cake down and walked towards them.

Y/N: Uncle? After dinner I have a surprise for everyone. Come see if they would like it.

Mr Kim smiled as he followed the young girl, when he came to the kitchen where his fiancé was he noticed the cake on the counter. He looked at it then looked at his daughter with a smile.

Y/N: Do they like cake? I thought it would be good since I wanted to buy them something. And it was considered a lucky cake.

Mr Kim: They would love this, you know they haven't had a good cake in a while. This would be perfect for them to smile. You did a great Job Y/N.

The young girl smiled as she walked away with all her school stuff. She walked upstairs to tell Hoseok what they did at the mall, she walked to what looked like his room and sat down on his bed waiting for him.

Y/N: hmm his room is very ordinary and organized, I would've thought Hoseok room would be colorful and more comfortable...I guess this is his style though.

"That's because this isn't his room."

Y/N turned to face the direction the voice came from and saw Yoongi, she stood up looking around and that's when she saw the computer with his name on it. She gasped at her stupidity.

Yoongi: You know you should be more careful when walking in people rooms? Hoseok went swimming, why are you looking for him anyways?

Y/N: I wanted to show him all the good things I got for my first day of school tomorrow. Since he isn't here I guess I'll just show him later though.

The young girl looked down at the bag in her hand as she stood up to leave. She would've walked out, but Yoongi called her. She looked towards his direction due to him having a pause mid sentence.

Yoongi: You can show me what you got, I don't mind listening...I got nothing better to do anyway.

Y/N smiled at him as her small body walked towards the bed to sit down where he was. She sat straight and placed the bag between them, she opened the bag and pulled out each item as she spoke about it. After a while she was getting tired from all that talking she had done.

Yoongi: Let's watch a movie, and when you fall asleep I'll tell your mom to come get you.

Y/N nodded as he put on a movie for them to watch, she slowly drifted to sleep while Yoongi stayed watching TV. Instead of Yoongi telling her mom, he just let her sleep there. He powered off the television and walked downstairs where his dad and Yareli was.

Mr Kim: Where is Y/N?

Yoongi: She is asleep in my room, we was watching tv after she told me what she got from the mall when she felt sleepy so I allowed her to sleep in my bed.

Yareli: Y/N bought you all cake, and I heard y'all don't like sweet things so can you try to like it. She bought it with her own money.

Yoongi: I like sweet things sometimes, but I'll make sure to inform the others about it. But where is Jungkook and Taehyung?

Yareli: They wanted to play at the arcade a little bit more so the bodyguard insisted to take them home when they were ready.

Jungkook: No you left us there, because we wasn't at the spot you wanted to meet at!

Jungkook yelled out of nowhere causing the others to turn around. Yoongi sighed as his younger brother was being loud and annoying.

Yoongi: Shut up, Y/N is trying to sleep. If you wanted to make a point at least don't yell, it's annoying to listen to.

Jungkook: Who cares about Y/N? I sure don't, I don't even like knowing her mom is marrying my dad.

Mr Kim: Go to your room, and don't come out until I tell you to. While your at it, write an apology letter for saying that.

Jungkook walked up stairs with his heavy feet along with Taehyung. Jungkook hated his soon to be new mom, but he hated Y/N even more. She was able to use his dad money for new school supplies while he can't even use the money for a pack of gum. He thought really hard on how he should make Y/N regret living with them, and when a plan that he thought would work out great came to his mind, he smirked.

Jungkook: I'm not writing that stupid apology letter. He is acting like I'm some childish kid.

Taehyung: I'm surprised he didn't make you do a severe punishment, but maybe because auntie told him not to, he didn't.

Jungkook: I hate how that b*tch is changing my father, I have never hated women as much as I hate Yareli and her daughter.

Jungkook sat down and started to play games on his phone. On the other side Y/N woke up to the loud noise of yelling. She sat up and realized she is still in Yoongi room, she sighed and she got up and walked towards the door. Pulling the door open she grabbed her bag and headed towards her and her mom room. She saw the clock showed 6: 48 and she assumed Hoseok would be home soon and they would eat dinner. She walked downstairs and found her mom, Mr Kim, Yoongi, and Jin sitting at the dining table discussing about the incident that happened yesterday. Her mom spotted her coming and she smiled.

Y/N: Mom I'm going to the backyard to look at the flowers.

Yareli: Okay don't be out there when it get dark, and dinner should be ready in a couple of minutes.

Y/N: I won't, I'll be back in here in a short period of time.

When Y/N walked outside she felt a cold gush of wind coming towards her. She sat down on the grass and watched as the flowers bloomed and moved when the wind blew. She loved flowers, but she was allergic to most of them. The light blue sky mixed with a light tone of red was changing to a darker blue. The stars were starting to come out as the sun started to set. She heard a car door slam and when she stood up to check, she saw Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon walking towards the front door. She stood up and with a fast pace walked in the house, and opened the door. The smile on the three boys face made her smile.

Jimin: You was waiting for me too, right? Because that would be mean to just wait for them but not me.

Y/N: Uhm...of course I was waiting for you too. Like you said that would be rude of me if I wasn't. Come on in, mom made dinner.

The three boys took their shoes off and headed towards the dining room to meet the others.  Y/N sat next to Yoongi and Hoseok while Jimin went to get the others