Part 18: Alley way

It was near the end of the day, and the whole Kim family was watching television eating popcorn. Since the kids didn't have any school tomorrow, their mom and dad thought it was a brilliant idea for them to stay up as long as they want. Jungkook was sitting besides Y/N as they were sharing popcorn, Y/N was getting bored and she wanted to play some games.

Y/N: Appa, I want to play a video game, I always wanted to play one of those console games.

Mr Kim: Well Jungkook and Taehyung have some video games inside of their room. If you want you can play some.

Jungkook: Oh yeah I got a new game recently, let's go play it! Tae if you want to come you can.

Taehyung: I'll come later, ima finish watching this really quick.

Yoongi: Don't pull any of your stupid tricks, or l will beat your a**.

Yareli: Yoongi, you shouldn't use strong language around Y/N, she uses words that others say, once she knows what they mean.

Y/N: Mom, I don't use bad words!

Yareli: I know, my angel is so sweet.

Yareli giggled at her embarrassed daughter who was looking down. Jungkook started to walk away so Y/N followed him, when they reached his room, Y/N took a seat on a bean bag. Jungkook handed Y/N a controller as he plugged his in. Jungkook then pressed start on his game controller, and told Y/N what to press. As she pressed start, a screen that had a dark forest background came on. Y/N noticed the details and she realized the category of the game..it was horror.

Y/N: I don't like horror games, they always make me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.

Jungkook: Don't worry, I'm going to protect you in the game and in real life.

Y/N Looked at him and nodded, she was ready to play the game. As the game began, a short scene was playing on how they got into the situation. It was peaceful until a masked man ripped off one of the players head. Y/N looked at the gruesome scene with concern as it looked so real.

Y/N: Are you 100 percent positive that this is only a game?

Jungkook: I'm 99.7 percent sure that this is a just game.

Y/N: So there is an 0.3 percent chance that this is not a game, but also based on true events?

Jungkook: Possibly. Come on the game is now starting, make sure you stay away from the masked man, he also has abilities to see through walls.

Y/N: Oh lord! I'm not ready for this, what if I die!

Jungkook: He has to put you on a hook, and you get 2 chances to get free before you have to spam that button.

Y/N: What is this game anyway?

Jungkook: It's called dead by daylight, you have to fix the generators while the killer is chasing you and other players.

Y/N moved her controller buttons forward to make her character walk. As she started walking she heard a deep heart beating sound from the game. Jungkook was telling her that the killer was near and that she should probably hide or run. After a good couple of minutes Y/N found Jungkook working at a generator. She helped him but the killer started chasing her, she got so scared that she put the controller down and ran out the room. Jungkook looked at her and started to go after her, turning off his game console, he went to look for her in her room. Once he knocked on the door he heard a small voice saying come in. Twisting the doorknob he pushed to door open and saw Y/N sitting down on her bed. He walked closer to her and sat besides her, he sighed as he felt it was her fault she was scared of the game.