Part 7: school shopping

It's been 3 days since the incident and she didn't tell her mom about it. Yareli has told Y/N about the wedding and Y/N gave her mother full support. The whole household was going to go to the mall since this it's Sunday and Y/N has school tomorrow. The young girl and Yareli walked downstairs laughing at the stories Yareli was telling about Mr Kim.

Y/N: So when he had fell what happened afterwards?

Yareli: When he fell he pretended to pick up something to play it off, but it was obvious he fell.

Their laughter was heard bouncing off the walls from every inch of the house. They walked down stairs to meet all the boys in the living room watching television. Yareli stepped in front of the screen to catch their attention, the youngest groaned in annoyance when he couldn't see his favorite part.

Mr Kim: Why are you in our way, we are trying to watch TV.

Yareli: you can always watch TV later, it's not like it's a once in a lifetime movie or show. You can watch it later.

Jimin: No, we have to watch it now. We can't take our eyes off of this fantastic show, it's like it put us in a trance.

Y/N: I understand, mom let's just go to the mall by ourselves. They don't wanna come and we can save more money that way.

Taehyung, and Jungkook looked at the two girls and got up with a joyful smile plastered across their faces. They grabbed their jacket and wallet before coming back to the living room to meet the females again.

Taehyung: Auntie let's go, we can get something to eat at the mall unless you see a good restaurant on our way back.

Yareli: I thought you both wanted to sit down and watch TV. Plus a few seconds ago you were slightly annoyed at me.

The four of them headed towards Yareli vehicle, and the three sat in the back together. The boys insisted that Y/N should sit in the middle of them two, she agreed but if she would've known they would be squishing her then she would've sat in the front.

Taehyung: We have noticed that Hoseok been nice to you, and you both have a good bond so far.

Jungkook: Yeah and we also noticed you and Namjoon talk from time to time. So we just wanted to know if you wanted cooler brother's

Y/N: Who is the cooler 'brothers' your talking about? Is it Jin, Yoongi, and Jimin, because they seem like they're all a little interesting.

Jungkook: No! I'm talking about me and Taehyung, why isn't your brain working? We are the cooler brothers obviously...

Yareli: Don't scream like that while I'm driving, it could be dangerous.

Taehyung: We're sorry auntie, it will never happen again. We promise you, plus it was all Y/N fault.

Y/N: Sure blame it on me, the mature oldest child always gets the blame anyway. So go ahead blame me all you want.

Jungkook: We are older and mature so I don't know what you are talking about. Just sit still until we get to the mall.

When they all arrived to the mall, Yareli noticed some bodyguards walking behind them. She sighed knowing her fiancée made them follow her and the kids. When they 2 teens walked in the mall, they saw the arcade room they were looking for. They was about to head in, but right before they could Yareli grabbed their attention.

Yareli: Meet us here at exactly 2:00. And don't leave the building, I don't want to go looking for you both.

Jungkook: It's not like your our mom...why should we listen to you.

Jungkook said in a mumble, although it was very hard to hear it, Yareli and Y/N heard his sentence. Taehyung was kinda agreeing with his younger brother, since Yareli isn't even their guardian.

Yareli: I see...well I guess I'm not, and because I'm not, I won't look after y'all. Whatever y'all wanna eat, pay for it yourselves. Me and my daughter are going shopping.

Y/N followed her now annoyed mother around. She knew her mother got annoyed and upset over simple statements just that small. Jungkook didn't have to say it like that, but now she is happy to be with her mother. She thought it would be calm and happy but...not after that stupid Jungkook. Her mother was now complaining about how he is disrespectful and makes her lose her temper.

Yareli: I can't believe he said that, like no I am not your mother so be grateful I'm babysitting you immature children.

Y/N: He was always rude, like when his friends came over he told them I was deaf and mute, then his friends were talking behind his back and they thought I couldn't hear. So they continued to talk about them and make up fake news like they are all in the mafia. And the amount of disrespect I got from them, I'm just glad Hoseok was watching a movie with me although they told me to keep it between us.

Y/N spoke with her mother about anything and she was comfortable speaking about it, but she didn't realize she told her mom what was supposed to be a secret. Her mother came to a complete stop and stared at her daughter for a moment with a silent gaze. Y/N gave her mother a small smile noticing her mistake.

Y/N: Mom, just hold in all your thoughts until later, remember we came her to shop. So pick me out some things, and don't forget to get me a pin for my uniform.

Yareli: Fine I'll be happy for you, but I will talk to Dae sung about it. Let's get you a pretty book bag first and we can look for pins there, I'm sure they also have cute hair clips for you.

For a whole hour and a half the two girl was shopping and found cute stuff. Yareli even got herself something, Y/N was happy to see a bakery and she wanted to get her future brothers some sweets. When she went in there with her mother she smiled at the sudden memory of how her mother loved baking and would bake her cakes all the time.

Yareli: What do you want to get them? They have a lot of different types of desserts, and they look delicious.

Y/N: let's get them a simple cake, and if they don't like it then we will eat it ourselves.

The young girl smiled at her mother, which created a smile on her face also. They ordered the cake and headed to the spot they were going to meet the two boys but they didn't come. Yareli got impatient and decided to leave, she told one of the bodyguards to take the boys home when they are ready.