Part 13: Gold coin

The school hours were now over and every student was trying to quickly leave the building. Y/N stood outside the school doors talking to Nobi and Hyeon while waiting for her brothers. She haven't seen Jungkook in a while, so she is kinda concerned.

Hyeon: Y/N are you coming to our basketball practice on Thursday, Nobi is going to be their.

Y/N: Sure I'll go, Jimin probably won't let me come if I say I'm going to see you so I'll say I'm going to see him play.

Nobi: Smart idea. Speaking of Your brothers they are coming over now. We should probably go ahead and get going, See you tomorrow.

Y/N: See you tomorrow Nobi and Hyeon.

The twins walked away leaving Y/N walking towards her brothers. They greeted her as they got in their vehicle to drive home. When Y/N got into Jin car she felt a bad dark thick aura.

Jin: Y/N were you cutting class or did anything happen for you to leave your class room and go to Taehyung and Jimin hall?

Y/N: I was with a friend and we were allowed to leave class to use the restroom , she wanted to show me something so I followed her.

Yoongi: What did she show you? And why did you follow her, she could've done something bad to you. And I would feel like it was my responsibility since I should've told you common sense to not follow someone who you just met.

Y/N: She is my friend and besides if she would've done something she would've brought me to a small less crowded place.

Yoongi: You still haven't answered my question, what did she show you?

Y/N: I don't want to say since it's something you probably wouldn't like.

Jin: Y/N just tell us, we won't get mad.

Y/N: She showed me her crush and how attractive he was, she was telling me how he was single and she don't have a chance to get with him. And I also agreed on how he was handsome, but it was okay since I wasn't attracted to him. Then after that we ran so we could play dodgeball with my other friend who is her twin brother.

Y/N said in a quick pace where you could understand it but had to recall what she said. Jin looked at her through the Rearview mirror, Yoongi sighed and shook his head while Namjoon on the other hand just minded his own business.

Yoongi: So you got permission to use the restroom, but instead you went to spy on a boy?

Y/N: We wasn't spying on him! We were just looking at him, and we was going to use the restroom..

Jin: Well Y/N try to focus on schoolwork and less of these guys here. And we noticed you were talking to a boy and girl, is that the girl you were talking about?

Y/N: Yeah that was Nobi and her twin brother Hyeon. They are nice and Hyeon saved me from getting hit by a ball when we were playing dodgeball.

Namjoon: Was Jungkook on your team or did he not go to class.

Y/N: He didn't want to be on my team so I paired up with Nobi and Hyeon since we had the same class.

The rest of the ride home was quiet, and pretty intense. When the car came to a halt, Y/N immediately got out and walked inside the house. She was greeted by her mom who was smiling with questions ready to be asked.