Part 3: reward

It was a brand new Monday meaning Y/N has to go to school, after she took a shower, got dress, and ate her mom dropped her off at school. Y/N walked into her school expecting her only friend to walk up to her but no one did. She sighed and walked towards her locker before heading in class, when she walked in everyone stared at her. She felt embarrassed so she walked towards her seat immediately. She was finishing her work until a student from her class walked up to her.

Student: Is this you? Were you actually hanging out with the Kim family. How does Jimin look. Can you hook me up with-

Y/N: No that's not me, I don't even know who the Kim family is. Who ever that is must look similar to me, but I must admit that isn't me.

Y/N lied to everyone in the class not wanting attention from nobody. The students kept denying her statement but her friend Areum came in and asked her why everyone was around her.

Y/N: Everyone thinks that was me with the Kim family, I can't believe they started to talk to me just so I can hook them up to someone I barely know.

Areum: Well was that you in the photo? And be honest with me, I'm your best friend.

Y/N looked down and nodded very slowly at Areum. After a while of talking the teacher came in and students was assigned to work on a project. Y/N got paired with the person she despised the most, Carla. She didn't like Carla since the beginning of the school year so to how she would bully kids, but she hated her most when she started to bully her. Carla walked over to Y/N with an evil smirk and popped her bubble gum.

Carla: Looks like we're partners, so since we have to do the project at home. Let's do it at your place. And I'm the leader so no arguing.

Y/N: No , if your the leader then we should do it at your place. After all you must have a pretty house with a nice workplace.

Carla: Whatever but before we head to my place I'll buy some snacks for I guess "us". So if you don't see me at the gate outside, wait for me.

Y/N sighed knowing this project is going to be the worst yet, since Carla will be annoying her. After her second period class, it was lunch time. Y/N sat with Areum, they was speaking up until Y/N got hit by a peanut. Shelooked back and it was Carla and her two friends who is always stuck to Carla 24/7, named Hwan and Yujun. Y/N got annoyed so she walked out along with Areum. Areum wanted revenge, but Y/N isn't the type to do stuff in the category "revenge". They heard the bell ring so they realized it was time for their 3rd period. They left feeling tired of that bullying friend group.

Y/N: I'll see you in 4th period Areum.

Areum: Mhm, and tell me if those kids bully you again.

And just like that they went opposite directions. After another 4 hours in school, they were ready for dismissal. Y/N walked out the school and waited for Carla, after a few minutes she walked up with her friends.

Y/N: What are they doing here? Are they also helping?

Carla: No they are just here to follow us the the store that's it. Then we can go to my place and work on the project.

Y/N was confused on why she sounded so nice towards her. She stayed behind a little bit pretending to tie her shoes while they walked ahead, but nothing happened. They was still walking until the came across an alley by an arcade. They wanted to go to the arcade, although Y/N didn't. She wasn't sure about it, but they pushed her in.

Hwan: Y/N you wanna play with us, it will be fun.

Y/N: No thank you, I only came here because I was assigned a project to be done with Carla, so you can count me out.

Carla: Well can we have some money to pay, we know you got some money since your family with the Kim family.

Y/N: I don't know who that is! And i'm not giving you no money. Even if I did have money, it wouldn't been given to you.

All this noise made other costumers look over at them. Everyone was whispering about the bullying experience, but nobody bothered to help. Carla was gonna slap her until a annoyed voice made her freeze. Y/N looked and saw Taehyung with his stupid brother Jungkook.

Taehyung: If your gonna fight or argue at least take it outside, you have people here trying to play video games.

Jungkook: And why are you asking that young girl for money, you should have your own money when you have the idea of coming to an arcade.

Yujun: Who the hell are you, to even bud in our conversation like that huh? It's best if you leave us alone.

Jungkook sighed balling up his fist. And Taehyung just shook his head at the boy question.

Hwan: That's Jungkook and Taehyung from the Kim family! Oh my gosh, he did not mean to say that towards you-

Taehyung: what was your name again? Y/N come on we have to go home now, dad is looking for us.

"D-Dad" is what they could only say before they watch the 3 kids walk out leaving them speechless. As they walked outside Jungkook groaned at how annoying Y/N was to him.

Jungkook: why can't you defend yourself normally. Aish you give me a headache. Now go home before they come back, and we are not helping this time.

Taehyung: Not yet, we saved you so you can buy us some fried chicken. That's to reward us, of course.

Y/N: Fried chicken? I guess I can buy you some...but you didn't save me, you just made situations worse.

Jungkook: Talk less and Walk more, come on let's go.

The two boys kept leaving Y/N behind since her legs wasn't that long. They would look back and stop for a second so she could catch up then they would leave her. They left her so far away that she didn't know where they were, so she didn't care instead she just went home. On the other hand Jungkook and Taehyung was to busy talking until they looked back and she was gone. They felt really annoyed and impatient so instead they just walked to the chicken place and waited for her. But when they realized she won't come back, they ended up pyjng for them selves to eat.

Jungkook: I can't believe she did that to us, this is why I don't want her no where near dad and us.

Taehyung: I feel that too, but there isn't nothing we can do about it. Dad is in love and that woman he dates don't let him punish us as bad as before.

Jungkook: That is the only thing she is good for! I won't accept them, and that is finale.

Y/N made her way home as she saw a black car in front of their house. She walked in and saw Mr Kim helping her mom pack up.

Y/N: Mom what are you two doing? Why are you packing up stuff.

Yareli: what else would we be picking up for? Of course we are moving so you should start packing up too.

Y/N: Moving where!? Why can't we just stay here like we been did. There is no use for us to move out right now, the house is in perfect condition.

Yareli: We are moving in with Mr Kim, so you will have school transfer. Now go ahead and stay packing so we can move.

Y/N was happy to have switched schools, but she thought it was to soon for them to move in with Mr Kim and his sons. She packed up her room before the moving van came. When she walked down with the heavy boxes the place looked empty. Mr Kim took the boxes from
Y/N since he saw her struggling to hold them while walking with it. They put everything inside of the moving truck and they headed to Mr Kim place.