Part 16: Days flying by.

Y/N woke up suddenly as she heard her mom and Mr Kim speaking about her. She slowly blinked trying to adjust the bright lights that were above her head she was facing. Her head drifted toward her mom way in a slow pace. When Yareli noticed her daughter's was awake she stood up to walk towards her.

Yareli: Look at my baby! I know are strong, but I was so scared for you!

Y/N: Mom I'm fine now, let's go home please.

Yareli: Oh okay...we will get your medicine at the front desk, come on.

*******************************************

The 3 left the hospital as soon as they received Y/N medicine, they left to go home where the others were waiting for them. All the boys except Jungkook ran towards Y/N concerned for her.

Y/N: I am okay and healthy now, but I am very hungry.

Hoseok: Mr Cho is cooking dinner right now for all of us. And Jungkook is doing the project you both are assigned to do, don't tell him I told you since he didn't want you knowing he was doing the project for you part to.

Y/N: I told him I was going to do it, but since he has started I guess I won't bug him about it.

Jimin: Y/N I'm sorry you got stuck in there because of me. I didn't think you would get hurt.

Y/N: It's okay, girls like that are most likely going to mess with someone who is very much stronger than them. So I'm not really worried about it.

Mr Kim: I just remembered, Y/N come to my office. I want you to pick out a dress you think would look great on you.

Y/N: So we aren't going dress shopping in the traditional way?

Mr Kim: If you want to go to the mall and pick out a dress then we can. It's whatever you want.

Taehyung: You don't ever get wanna do what we want. Totally unfair for us boys.

Mr Kim: You boys are my kids, I'm the adult. Now go and tell jungkook to come downstairs for dinner.

Y/N: I'll tell him, I have to go to my bedroom while I'm up there anyways.

Y/N walked upstairs towards her room slowly. She entered her room and found a small gift basket on her bed. She walked over and carefully unwrapped the tie off of the plastic wrap. Once she opened it, it showed snacks and a small brown teddy bear along with a note. As she read the note she couldn't tell who it was by due to her seeing this handwriting for the first time. She assumed it was from one of her brothers since they were the only ones allowed in her room besides her parents. She read the note as it wrote...

"Get well soon, eat this to gain more strength"

Y/N smiled at the words and placed the basket back on her bed carefully. She walked out of her room and knocked on Jungkook door after hearing a come in, she twisted the doorknob and stepped inside. Jungkook looked at her before standing up to hide the project from her.

Jungkook: What are you doing here? You supposed to be with your mom and our dad.

Y/N: I want to tell you food is ready. Come on let's go.

Y/N walked towards him and grabbed his hand to lead him, her eyes fell on the project and she immediately remembered the handwriting. It was the same handwriting from the note that was in the plastic gift bag. She smiled and looked at him as she realized he did care about her health. He was embarrassed as she saw he was doing the project for both of their parts since he told her he wasn't going to give her credit. He grabbed her hand as she led him out the room and downstairs. When they reached the table, everyone eyes stared at them as it they have seen a mythical creature. They couldn't believe it...Jungkook actually behaving nicely towards Y/N.

Yareli: Well I'm guessing you too have gotten on good terms?

Jungkook: She is my...little sister so I have to be in good terms with her, after all both of us are going to be living together for a long time.

Hoseok: I think he fell and hit his head on the ground.

Yoongi: I don't think he did, I know he did. Either that or he definitely has something up his sleeve.

Yareli: I don't think Jungkook is the troublemaker you all assume he is. He looks like a bad kid, and don't forget whatever he is doing he must've learned it from someone else.

Jungkook: Mom knows exactly what I am like. I'm glad dad is marrying you, you are totally going to be the best mom ever.

Everyone was now in complete shock at his behavior. Not only was it because he acting like this, but because he only acts kind towards someone when he has something stupid he has done.

Mr Kim: Tell me what you've done this time, if you tell me now I won't be as mad as I will be when I find out.

Jungkook: I haven't done anything wrong. I'm just very happy we have a complete family.

Jungkook said with a smile on his face while eating his dinner that was placed in front of him. Even Y/N and Yareli felt a weird vibe from the young boy. But just like that they all ignored him, ate their food, did what they had to do, then went to their assigned rooms to fall asleep.

*******************************************

Y/N woke up and was excited to go to school, but was told she couldn't go to school that day for what happened at school yesterday. Y/N was upset but she instantly stopped feeling upset once she got a text from her best friend Hyeon and Nobi. The chat was speaking about what was happening at the moment at school. Hyeon told Y/N how they were getting picked up from school since they hav an appointment later for their monthly check up. Y/N realized she haven't had a proper check up and wondered about her health. After a while she stopped texting him since her mom and Y/N watched movies all day while eating random cravings they had. And just like that, another day flew past like a breeze of wind. It was now dinner time and she was waiting for everyone so come eat. Once she realized nobody was coming she suddenly lost her appetite. She ate alone by herself when she had noticed everyone was gone, her mom left with Mr Kim to the clothing store, some of the boys went to their basket ball practice which she couldn't go, and lastly Mr Choi left since Jungkook forgot to bring his change of clothes. This was the first time Y/N felt lonely. She was eating small bites until she heard the main door click open. She watched the hallway since she saw a shadow on the wall. As the two figures got closer, it was Jin and Yoongi. She sighed in relief as she had nothing to be worried about. When Jin noticed her were eating alone he joined her along with Yoongi. The three spoke about what has happened lately and how they expect the wedding to be since it's tomorrow. After dinner, Jin helped Y/N get into bed as he tucked her in and gave her a small kiss in the forehead. Y/N have never had anyone else kiss her goodnight besides her mom, but the feeling was warm to her. It was such a nice feeling she feel asleep with a small smile printed on her face.

********************************************