Prat 2: meeting at dinner?

Jungkook looked at his dad furiously thinking how he couldn't be serious. He shot a glare at the two females before storming off with his two other brothers. On the other hand Mr Kim, Yareli, and Y/N headed to Mr Kim vehicle since he insisted that they should ride with him.

Yareli: Are you sure that they should walk home in the rain? What if one of them or all of them gets sick. Wouldn't you care about that?

Mr Kim: They are brat's deserve a cold for how they act to people, especially to you two angels. Besides let's hurry up and go to my house, we can go there and visit the others.

Yareli: Hmm okay, Y/N are you comfortable with this idea, or do you not want to do this and instead go home?

Y/N looked at her mother boyfriend who was looking at Y/N desperately for her to come with him and Yareli. Y/N took a deep breath in before letting out a sigh.

Y/N: We can visit his house until the rain clears up. But don't leave me by myself or with someone I do not know yet, because I'm not really the type to make friends.

Mr Kim nodded as he put his car in drive, as they drove down to the direction of their assigned destination they saw Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin who was using a book bag as an umbrella. Yareli forced Mr Kim to use his brakes for the kids to hop in the van. As Mr Kim rolled down his window he was met with his sons who were already looking at him.

Mr Kim: get in, right now.

Jungkook: What made you change your mind, on us walking home? You must think acting like a good father would make these women feel better about you, because it won't work.

Mr Kim: I didn't want to pick you up, but Yareli kept bugging me to stop for you three idiots. So if it wasn't for you I would've drove past you.

Taehyung: Well thank you but we don't want you to change our dad mind, that's a sign of brainwash. So why don't you break up with him and you can go back to your old spouse with your daughter.

This made Y/N furious, she immediately told her mother she doesn't want to go no more and how she don't want him to mention her biological father in front of her mother and herself. Although when she said this Mr Kim got upset on how his teenage sons made her feel this way. He glared at his sons and they immediately looked down knowing they are in for a punishment.

Mr Kim: Get in the car right at this moment, I will deal with you at home. So hurry up!

The boys got in quickly trying to avoid the young girl who was in the back with them. Y/N was staring at them while thinking about how they looked familiar. After a while they arrived at Mr Kim residence where a bodyguard was holding umbrellas for them. Mr Kim helped his girlfriend and Y/N get out the car, and they headed in. When they got in Y/N tried recognizing their surroundings just in case of emergencies. They was welcomed by a main who helped them in.

Mr Kim: this is Mr Cho, he will be here to assist you for anything you need so don't be shy to ask him for something. He will always be here to help you.

Y/N: Mr Kim, can you tell me where the bathroom is?

Mr Kim: Uh, Yah Yoongi! Show her where the bathroom is, and try to be quick. She is a small girl with a small bladder so she-

Mr Kim was cut off by Yareli who hit him with her purse. Y/N blushed feeling embarrassed by the sudden outburst. A guy walked in who she assumed was Yoongi since he walked in asking his dad what he said. Mr Kim asked him to lead Y/N towards a bathroom, and Yoongi looked at Y/N for a while before sighing.