Part 26: 11th birthday party

Y/N: It's the day! My birthday is finally here!

Y/N woked up early at 7:00 AM so that she could do her own hair for the party later today. She went downstairs where she saw her mother smiling.

Yareli: If it isn't my birthday girl! How did you sleep?

Y/N: Good! I was so excited for today, I get to see my friends later at my party!

Yareli: Is there any gifts you want in particular?

Y/N: Hmm... I really want an telescope.

Yareli: Well if that's what you like then that's what you get.

Y/N: What time will the party be?

Yareli: I think around 2:00 PM?

Y/N: Mom can my two friends sleep over? They are twins.

Yareli: As long as their guardian approves then yeah.

Y/N: Yes!....but mom only have 2 friends, that's not going to be a party?

Yareli: The boys said they'll bring their friends over so the party can be bigger.

Y/N: Okay! I have only 7 hours until the party! I can't wait, I'm so excited.

Yareli: We are starting to set up everything in a hour, you should watch tv until then.

Y/N nodded as she went into the living room to watch tv, after a while Jungkook and Taehyung came down the room where they saw her Y/N they yelled happy birthday at the same time and Y/N hugged them while smiling.

Y/N: Thanks guys!

Jungkook: Whatever, just be ready for a great party.

Y/N: Im so excited!

Later on everyone woke up and gave Y/N their birthday wishes for her. After a while they went to the store to shop for supplies, it's been 4 hours since they started to decorate everything. They we're finally done, Jin started to bake an cake for the party, Mr Cho and Yareli helped cook the food for the party. It took about 2-3 hours for the food and the party is now starting. The first people to arrive was Hyeon and Nobi, they arrived hugged Y/N.

Nobi: Happy birthday bestie!

Hyeon: Yeah happy birthday Y/N, I got you a gift.

Hyeon scratched the back of his head and looked down with a smile. Yareli noticed it and walked up to the three kids.

Hyeon: I hope you like it...

He spiked as he handed her the gift.

Yareli: So these are the ones you wanted to have a sleepover with?

Y/N: Yes ma'am. So can they?

Yareli: Are your parents here?

Nobi: Yes ma'am, my mother is outside on the phone.

Yareli smiled and walked outside, after a while she came back and confirmed that they could sleep over. The three walked off to sit outside and wait for other people. A few minutes later the mansion was filled with dozens of people. Y/N was speaking with Nobi and Hyeon when she felt a tap on her shoulder it was no other than Areum. She immediately hugged her with a huge smile.