Part 11: New friend

Y/N: Thank you Jim- Oppa for walking me to class.

Jimin: Of course you're welcome, Let me know if you need anything

Y/N: Okay. See you later.

As the young girl walked to her seat, the classroom started to fill up. She was waiting for Jungkook so she could give him a the paper Jimin reminded to give him. As the bell rung Jungkook showed up and took his seat next to Y/N.

Y/N: Here (Y/N gave to Jungkook who had no idea what it was.) This is for you, Jimin Oppa told me to give you this.

Jungkook: What did you just say?

Y/N: This is for you?

Jungkook: No after you said that.

Y/N: Oh. Jimin Oppa told me to give you this?

Jungkook: Yeah that...Jimin isn't your Oppa and stop trying to steal my brothers away from me.

Y/N: I apologize...Jimin also told me to stay away from Hyeon.

Jungkook: You should stay away from him! He isn't the only one who you should avoid.

Y/N sat silently as the teacher walked in. Jungkook stared at the girl in disbelief and disgust on how she called his brother 'Oppa' the next hour was a pain in Jungkook neck as Y/N had to do an assignment with him. They were told to write about the topic of nature for a project that was due the upcoming Friday.

Y/N: What type of project are we doing for the nature theme?

Jungkook: There is no we, I'll ask my brothers for help and you can just stay out of the way.

Y/N: But we both have to take credit for the project, and I can't just take credit for something that I didn't even do.

Jungkook: We only have a couple more hours so shut up. I have physical education so you should hurry up to your next class.

Y/N: That's great! I have physical education also, let's go together.

Jungkook: I think you read your schedule wrong. There is no way you have-

Jungkook stopped speaking as he read the schedule that Y/N handed to him. He was looking at the paper and looked back up at Y/N who was smiling awkwardly.

Jungkook: You..have every single class as me! No way I'm going to a class with you.

Y/N: Okay I'll just head to P.E, and if your going to skip at least don't get caught.

The young girl walked out of the room and walked down the halls. She was met with a group of girls bullying a pacific girl. Y/N wanted to help but she couldn't find the courage in her to help. She held her head low walking past the group until an idea popped in her head. She ran towards the girls and yelled in a quiet voice as she pointed down a random hallway.

Y/N: I saw the principal coming y'all should go before y'all get caught!

"Shoot! Thanks for telling us."

They ran away laughing and jumping while the girl they bullied was on the ground looking down. The young female slightly raised her head as she saw a small hand reach down in front of her. When she looked up Y/N smiled at her letting her know it's okay.