Part 23: Skipping class

Y/N woke up and stretched her legs as she got up. She left exited as today was the basketball game that she was going to attend with her friends. She went to take a shower and brush her teeth, to which her plans were delayed as she didn't have toothpaste. After asking her brother for toothpaste she went through with her plans and went downstairs. She saw everyone at the dining table to eat breakfast.

Y/N: Morning everyone!

Y/N spoke with a smile on her face as she sat down besides her eldest brother Jin. Everyone welcomed her with a good morning as her parents have her a kiss on her forehead.

Yareli: Why are you so excited today? You're in a good mood, huh?

Y/N: Today is the basketball game! Im going with Nobi because she is going to watch her brother play.

Yoongi: Well I'll take you since I'm going to watch them three idiots play.

Jungkook: Yah why are you starting with us early in the morning!?

Jin: Inside voices please..Some of us have sensitive ears when it comes to yelling.

Yareli: He's right, some people like me can't deal with the sound of an Angel yelling early in the morning.

Jungkook smiled as his mother called him an Angel, but his smile faded to an impart impression as Yoongi spoke.

Yoongi: Angel my foot, you must mean a falling angel.

Y/N: Oppa, how can you say something so mean to your own brother?

Yoongi: Easy, by using my voice to speak.

Y/N laughed at her brother as she pulled out her phone to check her messages. She replied to Nobi and Hyeon saying how she was excited to go to the game with them. She started to eat as she placed her phone on the counter before she stopped chewing due to her mom asking an irrelevant question." Y/N is growing up so fast, I wonder how old she'll be when guys starts to fall head over heels for her." The guys almost chocked as they started coughing.

Mr Kim: Well that may happen, but she won't be dating anyone...at least not while I'm still living.

He mumbled the last part under his breath.

Yareli: Honey you know I was just kidding, but my daughter will have the chance to date when I allow her to.

Mr Kim: That's not happening.

Yareli: I-

Y/N: Enough! Mom you know I hate that topic...

Y/N said in embarrassment as she played with her food. Everyone laughed as they changed the topic to something else.

Jin: Okay come on guys, I gotta take y'all to school.

********************************************

After Jin dropped them off, Y/N was walking with Jungkook down the hall and they were talking until she ran into Nobi and Hyeon. Jungkook rolled his eyes, but kept his composure as he promised to not be rude to Hyeon.

Nobi: So are you ready for your first basketball game?

Y/N: Yes! I'm ready to yell for my brothers to win!

Hyeon: Not me?

Jungkook-  No-

Y/N: Of course you to.