25: Basketball game

Happy Christmas to everyone, I hope the best for you all.🥰

Y/N: I can't wait! I'll be arriving in a couple of minutes maybe in a hour.

Y/N spoke to Nobi on the phone as she began to get dress. She was excited for the opportunity to visit the game with her friends and watch her brothers play. After being on the  phone talking to her friends, it was finally time to leave. Y/N headed downstairs where she saw Yoongi with the car keys waiting to take the kids to the game

Y/N: okay Oppa I'm ready!

Yoongi: Hmm alright, come on so we can sit in the front row. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin are already in the car waiting on us.

Y/N: Oh alright let's go.

Y/N jumped up and ran towards the car where she saw the others. She jumped in the backseat as Yoongi got in to drive them. They arrived the the school after a while, they walked in the building where Y/N saw Nobi waiting for her. Y/N quickly walked up to sit next to Nobi in the front where Yoongi followed her and sat besides her. Nobi was speaking to Y/N about how Hyeon had broke the car window and her mom fusses at him. Y/N frowned at the situation and look over at Hyeon.

Y/N: Did she get if fixed?

Nobi: Yeah, she's getting it fixed right now. Mom said that she is mad at him, but she will get over it soon.

Y/N: My mom is like that also especially when-

Y/N words were cut off as the whistle was blown meaning the game started. Y/N as she saw her brothers in there basketball outfits. Her and Nobi watched as the game started, Taehyung made the first shot and Y/N cheered him on. Y/N looked over at Yoongi who was on his phone the whole time, she sighed as she wanted him to watch the boys play and hopefully win. She tapped Yoongi shoulder where he answered with a small "hmm" Y/N made it clear that he should watch them, she didn't care if he watched or not, but she wanted to share this moment where she can say that her and him watched the basketball game together. Yoongi agreed and placed his phone down to watch the game with his younger sister. Realizing that Jimin team has already scored 5 points he smiled at how great the team is doing.

********************************************

The first half was finished and Jimin team was in the lead with 14 points. The basketball players went to the locker room to get some water so they can get ready for the second half. Y/N and Nobi went to the restroom under the supervision of Yoongi who was walking them to the restroom. Y/N and Nobi went to the restroom where they took photos of themselves where Nobi posted it. Y/N and Nobi walked out of the restroom just to see Yoongi standing against the wall. The 3 walked back to the gym where they found the game just starting. They sat down and watched the game. The game finally ended after three hours, the boys ran to the locker room as they won the game. After everyone changed, Hyeon, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung ran towards Y/N and Nobi while smiling.

Y/N: Good job guys!

Nobi: Yeah! You guys did amazing out there, it was really fun to watch you guys play.

Y/N smiles as Hyeon hugged Nobi and tried to hig Y/N before Yoongi stopped him. Hyeon laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head.

Y/N: Oppa can we eat out to celebrate the win we got?

Yoongi: Sure, let's go to the movies or something.

Nobi and Y/N looked at each other before yelling Karaoke out loud. Everyone looked at them and sighed. They didn't agree, but they finally gave in as they couldn't say no to the girls.

********************************************

Y/N & Nobi: cheer up baby, cheer up baby, cheer up! Women shouldn't easily hand over their hearts!!!!

Hyeon: How long will this last?

Jungkook: I don't know, as long as they are happy I guess.

Y/N & Nobi: That's how you will like me a even more, I will act like nothing's up!

Jimin: I'm so tired, but they are so fully of energy! It's like they never run out?

Yoongi: I don't know, but we have to go home, come on you guys.

Y/N: Aww alright.

Yoongi: You can see them again at school, we have to get home really quickly before mom and dad say something.

Y/N: Okay, we'll I had fun.

********************************************

Y/N: See you guys later!

Y/N waved at Hyeon and Nobi as they walked into their house. Yoongi pressed the gas petal after dropping them off, they arrived home again where Y/N told her mother and father about everything. Her mother was happy to hear about her experience and how she had fun with her friends. The day ended with Y/N finally closing her mouth about her experience. Y/N took a shower before heading to bed ready for tomorrow to see Nobi and Hyeon.

********************************************

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to post on Christmas and I didn't have a lot of time as I had to spend time with my family, but once again Merry Christmas!  ~A/N