Part 12: Dodgeball

"I am"

Jungkook: Your not playing with her Hyeon!

Hyeon: But she asked me to play with her, it's her choice after all.

Jungkook: Y/N didn't me and Jimin tell you to not hang around him?

Y/N: Yes but-

Hyeon: Y/N you don't have to listen to them, make up your own mind and rules.

Y/N: Jungkoook you didn't want to join us anyway and I want to participate in the mini games! So I kinda need Hyeon to join me and Nobi.

Jungkook: Y/N listen to what I tell you, just don't even participate anymore.

Y/N: No...I am going to play with Hyeon and Nobi. Besides you didn't really want me here...

Jungkook: You know what, I don't care.

Jungkook walked off to his group while Hyeon scratched the back of his neck.

Hyeon: I'm sorry if I done something wrong. I just didn't want Jungkook to ruin your day of having a fun time.

Y/N: No it's okay, but let's hurry and get back to Nobi so we can get ready.

Hyeon smiled at the small girl while she walked off. He loved how small she is but has a big attitude towards rude people including her brother.

Nobi: Hyeon what are you doing here?

Hyeon: I heard you needed a new teammate, let's do our laps and then get ready to play that freeze tag game.

Y/N: Okay lets go!

The trio ran the 5 laps they were assigned and now they are waiting for their coach to place everyone in a circle to announce all the games. After everyone was done doing laps they were waiting to be told who would be able to play.

Coach Kang: So who is the captain in your group?

Y/N: We have no captain, it's better that way.

Coach Kang: Okay, I'm guessing Jungkook is the captain of his team like usual... Alright the game we will be playing is dodgeball, so the first one playing is Jungkook's team and Gloria team.

Y/N: Dodgeball with three people on one team? That's going to be a quick round...

Hyeon: Coach usually doesn't want to have big groups since the kids are harder to keep track of.

Y/N: Oh, do you play any sports?

Hyeon: Yea actually, me, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin all play basketball. You should come to my practice one day, Nobi will be there.

Y/N: Okay.

She smiled at him be turning her head towards the coach who blew the whistle. The match began and Gloria team instantly lost. Y/N wasn't a fan of getting hit with dodgeballs since some can slightly hurt if you throw hard enough.

Coach Kang: Y/N and her friends team, versus Areum.

Y/N: Let's have fun and try not to get hurt.

Nobi: Right! Let's just have fun and do our best.

Hyeon: I guess I'll be carrying the team..

They walked to the field and got behind the line on the left side. When the whistle was heard they moved towards the balls and ran backwards to avoid being hit. Y/N hit someone and was proud of herself as she jumped. Nobi got hit after a few seconds and had to sit out. Y/N was just about to get hit when Hyeon caught the ball. The young girl was astonished and smiled, Hyeon hit the last player allowing Y/N, Nobi and him to win the match.

Y/N: Woah that was amazing! I was almost hit by that ball and you just came in to save me, you're like a hero!

Hyeon: Stop praising me, I was only trying to make sure nobody got hurt.

Nobi: Y/N do you wanna walk with me to ask the coach if we could use the restroom?

Y/N: Sure? Let's go, we'll be back Hyeon.

The two girls were given permission to go back inside the building to use the restroom, but Nobi wanted to go upstairs to the higher grade where her crush was. Nobi started to whisper as she held Y/N hand leading her.

Nobi: Y/N let me show you my crush.

Y/N: okay. But we have to hurry.

They walked upstairs and peeked through a small window where Nobi described her crush. Y/N saw him and admitted he was lightly attractive.

Nobi: I won't have a chance with him, although he is single.

Y/N: If he is handsome how could he be single?

Nobi moved her shoulders to form out the movements of I don't know. They were walking back towards the staircase when Y/N looked to her right and made eye contact with Taehyung through the class window.

Y/N: I forgot my brother is in this grade! Hurry let's go.

The two girls quickly ran downstairs and when they reached the area with the rest of the kids they laughed. Y/N has never experienced this type of behavior from herself and it actually made her happy.

Hyeon: What took y'all so long, the coach called for our team about 4 times. I thought you were never going to come back.

Nobi: We went to the bathroom and we got lost in talking that we forgot we had to get back here.

After another 30 minutes being outside playing games, it was time to head to their next class. Y/N and Nobi had one more class together and then they wouldn't have anymore. And that class was none other than physical science. Y/N hated physical science but was very good at it. She preferred space science since it was way more interesting and easier than physical science.

Nobi: You can sit next to me, the chair next to me is always empty.

Y/N: Oh okay, by the way my 11th birthday is in two months so I might have a party so you and Hyeon can come once I have it.

Nobi: Your 10? Oh my gosh your the smartest 10 years old I've ever met.

Y/N: How old are you and Hyeon?

Nobi: Well since we're twin I'm 12 and he is also 12.

Y/N: See the age gap between us isn't that huge? It's only a year and a couple of months away.

Nobi: Your right, it just seems crazy how your 10 in the 7th grade. When I was 10 I was just leaving elementary.

Y/N: Well everyone brain and body is completely different.

The two girls reached their class, but there was an issue. Someone had written all across the classroom wall and board. Y/N was examining the room when her eyes diverted towards two small letters 'JK'.

Nobi: This is horrible...