Part 27: Sleepover

HAPPY NEW YEARS YOU GUYS! I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING LUCKY YEAR AHEAD OF YOU- AUTHOR

*******************************************

Y/N: Hey Hyeon?

Hyeon: Yeah?

Y/N: Thanks for the necklace once again, I love it.

Hyeon: No problem, I'm just glad you like it.

Nobi: Do you guys wanna prank call?

Y/N: I've always wanted to do that, let's do it!

Nobi grabbed her phone and started to call random numbers. The first few times nobody answered, but this time it worked. The phone rung for about 3 times before someone answered with an "hello". The voice was an makes it sounded dry and raspy, Nobi giggles a little and started to pretend as if she was crying. The man on the phone was confused as he spiked in a worried tone "What happened, who is this?"

Nobi: I know you did it!

......
There was a long pause before the man spoke, "how do you know?" Hyeon and me looked at each other before looking at Nobi. Nobi opened her mouth to speak with an hesitated expression.

Nobi: I just know.

"I will track you down and find out how you know myself" the man spoke before hanging up. Me, Hyeon and Nobi looked at each other with fear in our eyes. They stayed quiet for a while, they tried to reassure each other that the man on the other end of the phone was trying to scare them.

Y/N: Maybe he knew we were kids and wanted to scare us, that's all.

After a while they noticed it stated to rain outside and they were thinking of watching a movie. Nobi suggested to watch a horror movie to match the vibe of the situation, but Hyeon and Y/N didn't want the idea. Suddenly Hyeon spoke.

Hyeon: Don't worry Y/N if something happens, I'll protect you!

Nobi: What about me?

Hyeon: They'll look at you and run away so you'll be fine.

Y/N laughed at the two and guided them towards the living room where Jungkook was. Y/N sat next to Jungkook while Hyeon sat in between Nobi and Y/N. Jungkook looked at
Y/N with a smile until he saw Hyeon and Nobi.

Jungkook: Why is he still here?

Y/N: Us three are having a sleepover.

Jungkook: Hyeon is not sleeping in your room, me and Taehyung have an extra beg in our gaming room. He can spend the night in there with me and Taehyung.

Y/N: sounds like something you would say, Hyeon are you okay with sleeping with them?

Hyeon: Uhh...yeah I don't mind as long as they don't try to beat me up.

Y/N: Jungkook promised that he was going to be nice to you-

Jungkook: Correction, I said I'll be nicer to him not nice. Those two words has two huge differences between them.

Hyeon: Alright I'll spend the night with them, after this movie I'll go with Jungkook and Taehyung.

Y/N: Alright.

Y/N smiled at Hyeon and Jungkook didn't like it so he spoke.

Jungkook: You look ugly smiling.

Nobi: Did he really just say that?

Y/N: He's trying to be funny, but he's the real ugly one.

Hyeon: Y/N is pretty when she smil-

Jungkook hit Hyeon in the head making him shut up and rub his head. Y/N gave Jungkook a stern look making Nobi laugh.

Nobi: Hyeon is right though, Y/N you are genuinely beautiful when smiling.

Hyeon: Why didn't you hit her when she said that?

Jungkook: Because she isn't a guy!

"What's all the commotion that's going on?"
Everyone looked back and say Hoseok, Y/N quickly got up and hugged him.

Y/N: Hobi, can you see if you can take me and my two friends to see the stars tomorrow night with my telescope?

Hoseok: Yeah of course, but you'll have to wait until I get done doing my paperwork tomorrow.

Y/N: Okay, Love you Hobi, good night.

Hoseok: Anything for my fennec fox.

Y/N felt embarrassed as she looked over at her friends who was listening on the conversation. Jungkook laughed at the nickname and was joking on her about it. Hoseok walked off while rolling his eyes while Y/N threw a pillow from the couch at him. After a while they started to watch a movie before heading to bed. Hyeon left with Jungkook while the two girls headed tk Y/N room. Nobi slept on the blow up mattress that was for Hyeon and Y/N laid in her bed. They spoke a lot before going to bed making Y/N birthday ending. On the other side of the house, Hyeon was in a tight situation.

Jungkook: Hyeon, why are you even best friends with my little sister? She has me as an amazing boy best friend and brother.

Hyeon: I'm friends with her because she is nice and kind. Besides, me and her have a lot in common.

Jungkook: Have a lot in common my foot! The only reason I'm nice to you is because Y/N said you stood up for her on the first day of school.

Hyeon: Yeah someone had to be the hero.

Hyeon looked at Jungkook with a furious expression. Jungkook wasn't paying attention until he felt the urge someone was staring at him. Jungkook looked at Hyeon and Hyeon quickly looked away from him. After a few minutes Taehyung came in asking questions, but once he understood what was happening, he laid down on his bed to rest. Hyeon and Jungkook played some games together before they also fell asleep.

********************************************